Day 1: Wasn't Bad

I remember.. Before my brothers we're born I didn't have any problems, family was happy so I was happy.. There's only one thing. I never knew that my mother was pregnant.. And neither did my dad.. The triplets were a mistake of life.. But instead of my dad yelling at my mom.. He blamed it on me..
"Your worthless!!" He screamed in my face one night when he was drunk.. My mother was at the hospital for the triplets and my father refused to be there when they were born. He dropped the bottle of whiskey on the ground as he slapped me across the face yelling at me telling me "go and kill yourself.." I knew he didn't mean it.. But it reached my mind as I ran to my room.. A took a pair of scissors in my hands. I was only nine at that time.. I took the scissors in my hand and started do draw beautiful lines on my wrist.. What a beautiful waste on beautiful skin.
I remember that night.. My mother was sitting beside me in the ambulance, when she came back home that night she found me laying unconscious blood coming from my wrist. She immediately brought me to the hospital.. "Maria Gazoni? Your daughter will be fine." The doctor told them after they had stop the bleeding from my wrist.
And after that time.. My Freedom disappeared.. Only because of one painful night.

*Morning*
I screamed as I woke up. Only to make Vic, that was at the end of my bed, fall on the ground and quickly come and see me. "Darling? Are you okay?!" He asked as I nodded "yeah. Nightmares." He sighed and smiled "good. There's food downstairs, you can come down when you're ready" he ruffled my hair and left the room.

I quickly got up and went to my dresser. Got some black skinny jeans and a Sleeping With Sirens shirt and walked into the bathroom. I took two towels as I sat down on the ground placing one of them on my legs. I looked into the pockets of my black skinny jeans and found a blade.. I have one in each pocket of my skinny jeans.

And like always.. I brought it to my wrist as I started to draw beautiful lines. When I was done I quickly jumped in the shower to wash the blood away and wash my hair. I turned of the water and putted on my clothes, dried my hair and straighten them as I walked out the bathroom.

I sigh as I look at my arm.. Fresh cuts.. If Vic see's this.. What's gonna happen? Why am I questioning myself?! I fall to the ground as I start to cry.. I can't believe I still do this.. Started at 9.. And now I'm 19.. 10 years passed and I'm still self harming.

I got up and chose a hoodie to hide my arms. When I finally chose it. I walked downstairs as I ate a bowl of cereal.

"Well.. Look who's up!" I lift my head up seeing Mike in front of me. "Me?" "No! The freaking neighbor!" He said leaving the kitchen. I shook my head as I finished my breakfast and headed to the living room.

"Holà! (Hello)" I said to the four boys sitting on the couch. They all looked shocked at me "what?" I said as they all looked at each other.. "Do you speak Spanish?" Tony asked "well.. Yeah.. My mom is Mexican.. Her name is Maria Gazoni" I replied, "¿Hablas español?(you speak Spanish?)" Jaime said smiling "Si.. Yo hago." (Yes.. I do.) "what's your full name?" Mike asked "what? Are you guys interviewing me?" I asked laughing. "Just respond!" They all said at the same time. "Okay okay!" I pause sighing. "My name is Aly Sophia Caitlyn" they all looked at me without saying a word.

"Okay okay!! My name is Aly Sophia Caitlyn. I'm 19 years old.. Socially awkward. I have no.. 'Close' friends, and.. Yeah.." They all nodded.. I got up and started to walk upstairs. "Please.. Don't cut" I heard Mike say as they all looked at me "I-I won't.." I lied. I already did.

I say on my bed. As I sigh. 21 days huh..

After a few minutes I jump as my phone ring. 'Blocked I.D' I pick it up and answer.

"Yeah?"
"Aly Sophia Caitlyn?" A woman said
"Yes it's me"
"Oh my baby.." It was my mom. I froze in fear as my heart started to race.
"M-mom.."
"Sí soy yo..(yes it's me)" I paused as I started to scream.. I didn't thought that it would come out in Spanish..
"Qué coño es lo que quieres de mí, déjame madre sola, yo nunca voy a volver usted lo sepa!" (What the fuck do you want from me, leave me alone mother, I'm never going to come back you know it!)
"Fine.." She responded as she hanged up.

I curled myself into a ball as I fell asleep.

~Vic's POV~

"We should do something for her.." I said as they all nodded. "How about we all go to the beach tomorrow!" Jaime suggested "good idea.. I'm going to go ask her!" I said as I got up walking upstairs. I knocked on her door as nobody answered. I slowly opened it seeing Aly asleep in a ball.. It appeared on her face.. Something happened and she cried.

I took a paper from her desk as I wrote a note on it putting it in her hand afterwards.. Hope she sees it and smiles a bit. After that I exited the room closing the door.