Always Lonely When Nobody's Around

All from what happened yesterday made me feel bad to be mad at them, other thing.. Why is the house so calm?

I jumped out of bed still in PJ's rushing out of my bedroom. "Guys?" My voice echoed in the house. No answer, but I heard Spongebob.. On the tv.

I walk to the stairs slowly.. As I peak down to see.. Nobody there. "Shit" I run downstairs as I head to the kitchen. I open the refrigerator, the pizza was still there.. I take out the Box and put it on the counter.. If Jake is still there he'll kill me if I eat his pizza.. I smirk in my head taking out a point of pizza. "Miuum.. Pizza!!!" I wait a few seconds. I didn't hear anything, no cracking sound.. No music.. No bottles of whiskey.. Only the small background of the end of Spongebob.

After I had ate the slice of pizza I head upstairs to get dress.

After finishing I go to Andy's room.. He hates when people bang into his door.. I clench my fist as I start banging on his door.. Still nothing.

I sigh as I open the door "okay guys! I'm tired now of playing games!" I take a step inside Andy's room.. He wasn't there. I head out his door closing it behind me.

Next Jinxx's room. I open the door.. Nobody "Jinxx!! I'm going to play your violin!" I screamed. Still nobody came to stop me. "Ugh.." I growl as I close Jinxx's door..

Now.. CC. I take a deep breath opening his door... And.. Nobody. "Geez!" I scream slamming the door for it to close.

Next up.. Jake. I rush downstairs and take the pizza box and rush back upstairs opening his door "Jake I have pizza!" I sang looking around the room.. He wasn't there.. I trow the box on his bed as I exit the room..

Last but not least.. Ashley's room.. I slowly open the door "Ash.. There's some chicks outside waiting for you" I enter the room looking around.. There still was a small smell of whiskey but it wasn't as strong as yesterday. "Ash?" I say one more time. But no answer.

I exit the room as I walk downstairs.. And open the tv.. I hate being alone.. Even if I've always been alone. What am I saying, I know there's this girl in my neighborhood.. I haven't talk to her lately. But her name is Marie. She's a childhood friend. She lives the house next to mine, and she 'understands' what I'm living, but it isn't true.. She has the perfect life. And when I would have a fight with my parents I would go to her house. We never went to the same school. But when I entered high school.. She became more distant.

I bring my knees up to my chin.. Where are you guys.

~Andy's POV~

We left Lily this morning at home.. We're at a photo shooting, Jinxx said that maybe it isn't a good idea to let her alone. But I don't know.

The lights were bright as we did was the camera man said "right..! Left! Andy lower yourself you're a little too tall. Ashley smile.. Yes like this. Jinxx! More expression! Yess! Good job guys. CC.. Be fabulous! Jake.. Don't move.. Look at the pizza box!" It's annoying sometimes.

"Here you go guys we're done!" The camera man said as the closed the lights "finally!" Ashley whine as he takes a water bottle. "Let's go back home, I didn't receive a text from Lily." Jake said as he looked throughout his phone. We all opened our phones as nobody had a sign from her. "Okay let's go."

We headed outside as fans were there. We said hi to a few of them and signed some autographs and headed home.

~Aly's POV~

It's 5:30pm.. The sun was starting to go down.. I only felt like crying right now.. Did they leave because of yesterday? I got up as I walked upstairs thinking of maybe leaving too since they left..

The door slowly opened as I was walking upstairs. I turn my head around seeing the boys standing looking at me "hey Lily" they said at the same time calmly. How could they be so calm. "W-where were you guys?" I ask trying to fight back the tears. "Photo shooting" Ashley stretches his arms as he walk to the tv, "why is it so dark in here" Jinxx says as he opens the light. I laugh a bit "you guys came in just in time I was about to pack my bag and leave."

They all looked at me shocked "what?" CC screamed in my face "I thought you guys were mad about yesterday so you all left." Jake smiled as laugh "we're not mad" "and we didn't leave" Ashley finished "told you we should have told her where we were going" Jinxx says as he slaps Andy behind the head "yeah yeah. Next time I'll tell her"

Later I went to bed. I plugged my phone as I saw a text..

From: Marie
Hey Aly!
Wassup! Tmr's my b-day!
I'm inviting you!!
P-S: No need presents;)
Luv yaa.

Just thinking about her today made her text me.