Heart Attack Message

Lily?" I heard Andy scream from the front door "I'm coming!" I replied as I opened the door of my room putting my coat on as me and all the boys left.

Where are we going? To an interview.

~yesterday flashback~

"Lily we have an interview tomorrow wanna come?" Andy said as he checked his phone. "Sure!" I smiled as he nods "okay we're leaving at 9:30am"

~today~

And now we are here at the studio for an interview. "Put this" Jake said as he gave me his coat "why?" I asked him. He pointed outside as fans tried to open the door, I let a small ohh.. as we arrive in front of the building. A guy opens the door of the limousine as Andy CC and Jinxx gets out first. To distract the fans they start talking to them. Jake gets out as he takes my arm followed by Ashley as they pulled my inside.

CC, Jinxx and Andy opened the door afterwards and came to us. "Thanks guys" I say as they ruffle their hands in my hair. I pour as I place them properly.

"Follow me please" a young woman said as she took my hand and pulled me far from the boys.

I followed her as she leaded me to a sofa behind the camera sets and in front of the sofa where the boys would get their interview "you have a perfect view here" she smiles as I thanked her and sat down.

Then I've heard the countdown "5...4...3...2...1.. It's live!"

There was a woman. She said her name was Stacy. "Hello I'm Stacy and I'm here with the famous Black veil brides" she said into the microphone as she put it afterwards in front of Andy who waved to the camera smiling saying in his low voice "hi" the other boys waved not saying a word "so black veil brides! How is it going with your music? Ashley?" Ashley looked at Stacy and smiled slightly "well.. I guess it's going fine!" He looked at CC who nodded "yep! I guess we're on a roll!" He sticked his tongue out as Jinxx giggles quietly "I wouldn't really say that much on a roll but.. I guess it's pretty much moving forward."

As I listen to the rest of the interview I realized Jake hasn't said a word since the beginning.. Awkward coming from him.

Just listening to their interview live made me happy. I mean.. I live with them from now on so I have to follow them everywhere.

My phone was in my back pocket as vibrates slowly. Hopefully they didn't hear it. By they I mean the cameras. I open it to see a texto from my ex-boyfriend, Daren, that was now Christie's boyfriend.

From: Daren
Babe I miss you I want you back<3

From: me
You're Christie's now

From: Daren
I've made I huge mistake! I love you Aly Caitlyn

I sigh at the text. I close it as I get another texto. This time..

From: Christie
Aly Caitlyn back off from my boyfriend!

From: me
Christie I promise I didn't do anything he said that he made a huge mistake

From: Christie
Stop lying Bitch! I was beside him the whole time! You better not come back to school or else you're dead!

I looked at my phone as tears started to stream down my face.. Dead? No. Please. I got up as I ran out the back door of the studio where no fans are allowed. I leaned against the wall and started to cry.

"Aly what are you going here?" I hear a low voice beside me. I lift my head up to see Andy, smoking. "N-needed air." I sit on the hard ground as Andy gets on his knees and takes a puff out his cigaret. "Don't lie Caitlyn." He looked at me in the eyes. I sigh as I tell him about the texto and my Ex-boyfriend Daren and how he said he wanted me back but Christie said she was going to kill me.

"Oh." He trow his cigaret on the ground as he stands back up and steps on it. "You know what?" He puts down his hand as I grab on it and he brings me back on his feet "just forget these- I mean Him, Christie and everybody that tries to hurt you! You're with us now and that's all that matters." I nod as we get back inside.

"Aly!" Ashley hugs me as the other boys arrive. "Where were you?" He ask worried. "Um.. Outside" "with all these fans?!" Jake's eyes widen "no! I'm gonna get killed! I went where they are not allowed!" They all nod. "We have to sign some autographs then we can leave!" Jinxx ruffles my hair as they all leave to sign autograph.

Taking pictures, shaking hands, signing posters or CDs the fans we're happy to see them. Thought if they would see me. They would jump on me with a knife and kill me, no joke I suppose.

"Done!" Jake screams happily as we drove back home. "Yeah!" The other boys scream while I was in the middle of all of them. I wanna live this forever. Even if it's a long time.