Day 5: The Come Back?

A/N: in the beginning everybody has their own point of view of what happens the next morning until .. Somebody burst in the house.

- next morning
~Tony's POV~

Yesterday, when the screaming started I just couldn't take it, seeing her in pain made me feel pain inside too, instead I went to the basement and fell asleep and now here I am, upstairs sitting on the counter looking at Mike and Vic who were both sitting on the ground their back against the wall..

"How is she..?" I asked quietly, she was still asleep and so was Jaime, I turn my head to the side it was only seven in the morning, just by looking into the Fuentes' brothers eyes I could see.. That they didn't sleep.

Instead of waiting for an answer of my first question I asked "maybe you guys should go to sleep.. I'll check on her"

"Tone, I'm fine and so is Vic, we just didn't sleep quite well, and yesterday night was tough.. And we didn't want you or Jaime to, you know, get bad luck.. So yeah, we are okay!" Mike said to me as he forced a smile, I smiled back a bit and walked to my room..

~Jaime's POV~

Yesterday when all the shit happened I just stood there wand watch I didn't know what the actual fuck I was supposed to do but.. When I woke up, I only had shit loads of messages from the person I called yesterday, then I just laid there in my bed looking at the ceiling..

What else am I supposed to do??

~Mike's POV~

I stared at my older brother who stared at the clock, I don't know what was going on in his mind.

But I knew he was in deep thinking..

Yesterday was.. A terrifying day, it looks like I've got killed and them brought back to life to feel the pain of dying, when I heard Aly scream.. I thought she was dying or something.. And my only reaction was to hold her in my arms, same thing for Vic..

I look at the time: eight thirty am...

~Vic's POV~

Mike and I just stayed up all night to make sure nothing happens to Lily. But I think Mike just stayed to keep me company.. When the sun started to come up, I visited Aly's room to see if she was alright, I think I was seven times, still she was in a deep sleep..

And I didn't even knew myself if she was actually going to wake up..

At eight thirty I looked at Mike to get something else in my head and just smiled a bit asking him "are you hungry bro?" His eyes lit up a bit.. Knowing I was still the brother he knew and that I wasn't gone in my mind forever just thinking about what happened yesterday..

We both got up and made ourself a sandwich.. Even if it was still early..

~Aly's POV~

I woke up.. I don't know what day we are or even the hour.. I slowly open my eyes looking at my arms... They were wrapped in some bandage.. All around my arms..

I quickly sat up not using my arms and picked up my phone to look at the time.. It was now ten thirty am.. The house was all silent until I heard somebody open the front door.

"Heyyy!! Wassup!"
I heard a what the fuck then some coughing "what are you doing here?" I heard one of them say, and I immediately recognized.. Vic talking with a stranger, with his brother Mike.

"I invited him here" I heard another voice come out of nowhere, it was Jaime.
"You called him yesterday did you you bitch!" Mike hissed at him. I wasn't downstairs to check the whole scene but I could feel Mike wanted to punch him.. "Calm down!" I heard Tone's voice said as I got up and slowly opened the door making it to the stairs and peaked where I saw the four boys, but not the stranger..

"You want me! To calm down! Shit I ain't, after what happened yesterday you called him!" When I heard Mike said that I just wanted to die, every body is pissed because of yesterday.. See how a loser I am... I leaned against the wall beside the stairs and let myself slide to the floor as I start to cry, but silent crying..

"Well.. Then I guess I'll leave..." The stranger said "no aw no.." Vic said walking towards him. "We just didn't sleep at all last night to make sure nothing bad happens again you know.." I didn't hear anything afterwards, only myself sobbing..

"I don't care if you stay! Just don't stay in my way and don't touch her or even make her cry, we all saw enough of her crying because of the pain of yesterday.. So no more pain!" Mike continued to yell until tony came into the conversation..
"Mike.. Just go sleep okay?" I heard a growl then a door open to go down in the basement, everything.. From A to Z is my fault..

I wasn't moving until I heard somebody come up the stairs.. I could hear Vic and the stranger talking but not Jaime or Tony..

I lift my head up when that person reaches upstairs to see Tony..
"Hey.. Since when are you there?" He whispered getting on his knees until he saw me crying.. "Oh- don't cry.." He pulled me into a hug as I just continued to cry.. "I think you heard everything about what Mike said.. Don't worry. It's just cause he didn't sleep, neither did Vic.. But Vic isn't short tempered." He chuckled as I nod "who's downstairs?"

He pulled away then looked at my arms.. "Well right now there's, Vic, Jaime and the guess Jaime invited.. Kellin" I looked at Tony and my eyes lit up a bit, he was the one to save me after the car accident.

I quickly got up using my arms even thought it burns and walked downstairs

"Hey Lily!" I heard Kellin say as he hugged me, I hugged back and pulled away, "what are you doing here?" I asked him as Tony arrived downstairs, "oh I came to check how you were doing cause like yeah.." He looked away and I knew he meant the thing about yesterday. I just nodded and put a fake smile.. "Oh-that don't worry.. I'll get over it quickly!"

The hours passed and Mike stayed downstairs while Vic decided to go sleep in his room... After a few hours he was sleeping I decided to go upstairs to take a shower.. And right when I passed by his room I stopped he was singing another song... But this time, I actually listened..

I kissed the scars on her skin
I still think you're beautiful
And I don't ever wanna lose my best friend.
I screamed out, "God, you vulture (you vulture),
Bring her back or take me with her."

Tear it down, break the barricade
I want to see what sound it makes
I hate this flavor with a passion and I fucking hate the aftertaste

How does it feel? (How does it feel?)
How does it feel? Well it feels like I'm on fire!
Wake up, I know you can hear me.

Afterwards I took a shower, dried my hair, changed the bandage and went back downstairs, I gave a hug to everybody in the room, that was: Jaime, Tony and Kellin and said I was going to sleep because I didn't feel well..

I laid on my bed thinking about the lyrics, that all I thought about until I fell asleep...