What If.. She Dies?

~Vic's POV~

I was sitting on a chair in the hospital room waiting for Kellin and the other boys from Black Veil Brides.. It was super quiet since nobody was in the room except me.. And the girl who got hit by a car, that I don't know her name.

"Hey." The door opened slowly revealing Mike. I waved to him as he sat down on the chair beside me.

"Who's this girl?" He said pointing to the girl that got hit by a car.. "Good question, Kellin was the one who saw what happen. Well half." I sigh quietly "helps a lot.. What do you mean half and saw?"

"See this girl, laying unconscious got hit by a car, and now she's in a coma." I looked at her, her skin was white, like a dead person it was almost scary. "Poor girl.." Mike said frowning.

"Where is she?!" I heard Andy from the end of the hall after a few minutes. "Who..?" The nurse looked confused. I sigh shaking my head as I walk to the door whistling to Andy. "Yo Batman she's here." They all looked at me as they came running to the room.

They all looked at her speechless, I don't know her they were for her, but I suppose she was special, since CC started to cry..

~Andy's POV~

We all ran to the room, where Lily was, as we stepped into the room I saw her laying there.. On the bed, she looked dead, her face was white almost like the bedsheets.. We all stared at her until CC started to cry.

"Um.." Mike scratched his neck as he tried to calm the tension..

I don't know what actually happen, except that she got hit by a car, the only thing I hope is that it's not Kellin and Vic's fault.. I walked out the room to go fill out some papers about Lily..

"Here" the woman said as she handed the formula to me:

Full name: Aly Caitlyn
Age: 19
Accident: got hit by a car

"Thank you" the woman said as I started to walk back to the room.

~Kellin's POV~ //A.N: Sorry for a lot of Povs //

This was awkward.. I mean, CC crying, it's quite rare you see that live in person.

I look at all the boys as Ashley stepped outside to go get a chair, when he came back into the room he dragged the chair beside the girl's bed as he sat down, followed by the other members a few seconds later.

"Can I ask you something." Jake said coldly as fuck. "Y-yeah?" Vic and I responded "what the fuck happened to our Lily..?" Oh shit, that's bad.. I hope it's not his girlfriend.

"Listen man, we didn't do anything if that's what you were hoping for!" Vic said as he raised his hands up in the air signing he was innocent "true" I responded with a pause. "But, I saw everything. It was.. Just.. Just to horrible to see.. She just fell.. And- got hit-I-I immediately ran up to her.." I responded as Jake lowered his head.

"Who is this girl by the way?" I heard another voice at the door said. We all turned our head to see Jaime and Tony. "This is Aly Caitlyn, she lives with.. Us and she has quite a miserable life." Jinxx said as he looked at CC who tried to calm down.

After that nobody responded.. It was awkward.

"What if.. She dies?" Tony asked as he sat down against the wall. "She won't, she's way too strong for that.." Andy said as he was looking at Aly's arm. I peaked over him.. As I saw.. That she was self harming.. "Shit.." Vic said turning his head to look away.

If they say she'll live.. We'll have to hope for it too.

I looked over at Jaime and Tony who looked at the bed where Aly was..

~Andy's POV~

I looked at Aly's arm.. She self harms.. And never told one of us?! Since when Does she.. Did she.. I sigh quietly.. I hope she lives..