Could Be Worse

"Ugh.." I felt something fall beside me on my queen sized bed "wake up.." The stranger whispered. "Leave me alone.." Was all I replied.

The voiced laughed as moved a little closer towards me "you pervert moved.." I said my eyes closed. I slowly rubbed them and opened them as I blinked a few times to adjust to the light.

I turned my head to the side to see Ashley.. "Jinxx told me you wanted to go to school" I nod slowly stretching to sit on my bed. "Yeah.. What does it do to you Mr.Purdy?" I said after stretching.

"Nothing." He got up and opened the door "get ready we're leaving in 30minutes" he sticked his tongue out and started to walk out my room. I sigh badly. Today is my birthday.. Finally 19 years old despite my natural baby face.

I heard footsteps come back my way as I saw Ashley again this time walking towards my bed where I was sitting. "The heck are you doing?" He blinked and laughed "you forgot..? Happy birthday Lily!" "Pleaaaase don't tell me you got me a present!" "I didn't. Sadly!" "I don't care about presents I'm 19 now! So.. Please would you leave my room so I can get ready for school?" He nod waved and exited the room.

I got ready as fast as I could as I saw there was 20minutes left.

I brushed my hair, straighten it afterwards I started to apply my makeup. It was only dark makeup.. And I was happy about it.

"Lily?" I heard Ash scream from the front door. "Yup!" I rushed down the stairs jumped into my Black Veil Brides Converse as I waved goodbye to the other boys. Ash and I jumped in the car as he drove me to school.

"Caitlyn?" I heard Christie said as I opened my locker, I sigh getting my things "Caitlyn is not here at the moment please leave a message after the beep.. Beep!" She laughed in a bitchy way and pushed my in my locker as she walked away. "Pff.." Was all I said as I walked to class.

"Hello students.. Today remember we have a test!" I looked at the teacher surprised.. Yeah I wasn't here for.. Months? Now? So I didn't learn anything!

He passed the papers as we started to do the exam. Everything on here was Chinese..((no racism)) For me.. Of course I couldn't understand anything! I looked slightly to the side at Jaxon who was almost done.. Jaxon is my ex-boyfriend's best friend most likely.. Daren.

The bell rang as I didn't do anything on the paper. "Caitlyn!" The teacher said as he called me before I exited the class "yeah?" "We need to talk."

I walked towards his desk as he sighed folding his arms "where were you these last months?" "Something personal Mister.. I don't want to talk about it." I said coldly as he leaned forward "you know I'm telling this to your parents.. Do you know how many classes you have miss?" "Um.. Nope!" "A lot! Enough for you to fail this test today!" "Tell my parents if you want I don't give a damn!" I said strictly as I picked up my stuff from his desk and left the class.

As I walked throughout the hallways people kept looking at me because of my hair. Yes it's black, yes it's scene! I look like a new specie from the outer space! Ughh. "Aly Caitlyn needs to report to the office with her stuff!" I heard the secretary say out of the speakers.

I walked to my locker as I picked up my bag. I hope it's Andy.. Or Jake.. Or anybody from the band I just wanna leave.

I opened the door to outside. I wanted to cry. "Get in the car!" I heard my dads strict voice say as I did what he said.. "So.. How's school?" He asked "okay." I replied "details?" "Nah!" After that we didn't speak.. He would only turn his head towards me some times to look at my hair.

As I arrived home I bursted throughout the front door as I rushed to my room.. If was as normal as before. I had left a few things here from last time I came so I can bring them now. "Aly!" I heard my mom scream.

I headed downstairs where I saw my 'family' sitting on the couch. I sat down in the stairs to be carful. "Here!" I heard Liam said as he pointed to a present.

I smiled as I slowly got up. "Ah ah! One condition!" My dad said as he slowly brought it close to his chess. I looked at him wanted more information. "You have to come back home if you want your present!" My mom said looking at me straight in the eyes.

I sat back down. Laughing. "What the heck are you?" "Your parents" they both answered "no really? You want to buy me and get me back home from this present!? What's in there anyways!" My dad lifted the cover up as there was a new cellphone. Ok..?

I got saved by a knock on the door. "Liam." Mother said as he got up and went to the door "yeah?" He slowly opened it as he got grabbed by the arm as a group of 5 guys entered.. Black Veil Brides. "You!" My mom screamed. Andy smirked smoking a cigaret. "We got a call from school saying you weren't there!" Jinxx waved his phone in the air as I ran towards the boys and hugged them.

"Give us our daughter back!" My mother begged as I frowned. "Nooo!!" CC screamed as he hugged me "she's ours sorry" Ashley said as he laugh. "We'll take care of her no worry." Jinxx said smiling. That's when my mom broke it off. She took a lamp and ran towards the guys as she tried to hit them with it. I closed my eyes still in CC's arms as I felt nothing happen.

I opened back my eyes to see Andy that had the lamp in one hand and a cigaret in another. I sigh as my mom started screaming again. "Caitlyn! Tell them you want to stay here!" My dad ordered. I looked at all the boys and then my parents as I smiled "I'm staying with the boys." My mom started crying as we all left them and walked outside.

"Losers.." Ashley said opening the door of the car "it's Lily's parents you're talking about so shut up." Jake said as he was on the driver seat waiting for us. "Sorry lily." Ashley said as he turned his head towards me "no problem." I buckled my seat as we drove home.

I went straightly to bed. I was to tired to eat cake. Or do anything. I told the boys to eat it and went to bed.. The only thing I heard before falling asleep was.. "Who wants whiskey??"

This is going to be bad..