Day 6: Sorry For The Chaos

I woke up in the morning I had a small head ache but or else I was fine. I could perfectly move my wrist.. But not to much or to fast..

"Hey guys.." I said walking downstairs looking at all the boys who were sitting at the counter.. But nobody answered me. It all looked like they were going to cry.

I grabbed an Arizona from the fridge and sat down on the counter in front of the four boys.. "Ok serious shit is going on what's wrong for fuck sake!" I screamed as they all looked at each other..

Mike coughed a few time and took a deep breath.. "Andy called yesterday, night telling he's coming back today.." My eyes widen as I got up. "That doesn't make sense he doesn't cancel his shows except if there's a big shit going on!" Vic nodded and passed me a sheet of papers in an envelope..

I picked it up and opened it..

"Dear miss Caitlyn,

Even thought you are old enough to live on your own and make your own decision your parents have talk to me about the suicidal thoughts you have already had, and your parents want you back. As a good judge I would like you to come and to talk to your lawyer.. I've heard that you live with mister. Biersack and his friends.. I'd like to see if you could give us some good reasons for you to stay there and not with your parents.

See you at the court,
Judge McKurty"

I just dropped the papers and sat down on the cold ground.. Mom why.. Why are you doing this.. "Go-go to your room to think okay?" Jaime said as he helped me up and walked to the stairs.. I just nodded and quickly went to my room..

~few hours later~

~Andy's POV~

I knocked on the door as it opened up to a worried Vic. I smiled as I entered with the boys behind me.

"So.. How is she?" I asked taking my boots off.. "Well, I don't think she took it well.. I could say she collapsed to the floor" I quickly stopped to look at him, "say, vic, what happened the 6 days we were gone?" Jinxx asked behind me.

"A lot of shit the be honest" Tony replied "could you tell me?" He asked again.

"Well two days ago, she self-harmed but like-" Mike said as he paused and traced a line from his wrist to elbow "there to there.. There was a lot of cuts, but we cleaned it up and it's in a bandage now" "did you guys go to the hospital?" Jake asked as I sat down on the sofa.

They all shake their heads in a no. "Anything else?" "Oh yeah, the third day, she saw her parents while walking alone to the studio.. And they slapped her and he said that if she lives we another stupid band he will beat them up, so us" Jaime said sitting down beside me.

"They slapped her!!" Ashley screamed, "Ash.. Calm down.. so I guess that's why they want her back, we didn't tell her parents about that Aly was going to stay with Pierce the Veil for 21 days so.. They thought of it like kidnapping or some shit like that." I said looking at Jinxx who was starting to walk to the stairs to talk to Lily.

"Maybe?" CC said leaning against the wall.

~Aly's POV~

Knock knock

I heard on my door

Knock knock

Again..

Knock knoc-

"Who is it!" I screamed trowing a pillow on the door.. "Jinxx" I stared at the door without saying a word.. They're back! I quickly got up from my bed and stumbled to the door and opened it. "Jinxx!" I said hugging him.

"Hey Doll Face" he replied hugging back "when did you guys arrive here?" "A few minutes ago." I nodded as I followed him downstairs.

"Aly bear!!" I heard CC scream as he ran to me and hugged me tightly "oh well hello there CC!" I said out of breath. After he let me go I look at Andy who motioned to come sit beside him, I obeyed and sat down beside him.

"So wassup?" He asked with a smile, "nothing much really" I answered looking at Vic who said without talking 'I told him everything don't lie'

"Ok.. Well self-harm, parents and yeah.. You know the basic stuff!" I look at Andy who nodded slowly, "remember the car accident?" He asked looking at me straight in the eyes. "Yeah, I remember. No worries, I'm alright about that!" I chuckled a bit as he smiled a bit "we're just making sure you're okay.. Just for your safety you know?" He said as I looked around and everybody was nodding to what Andy had just said.

"I know.. But don't worry I'm fine!" They all look at the ground like they knew something was off.. That's when I remember the letter.. "It's tomorrow the court right?" I asked worried, they all nodded as I sigh moving my hair behind my ears.

"Don't worry guys it'll be alright! And if things shit up I still have your phone numbers! I can text you guys any time!" I smile sadly as they all came to me and hugged me.

If we- I mean I lose tomorrow.. Life's over for me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys I'm back with a new chapter!
sorry for the slow updates!
i had trouble with quotev! ._.
anyways I would like you to help me, tell me what you like about this story, negative comments things I could change anything to help me~!
anyways next chapter will be on soon probobly by Christmas~
anyways till then
i hope you guys have a happy holiday <3