Youth and Yeah.. Whiskey

I woke up by the smell of alcohol.. It smells bad to be honest. I've never had drink before.. But just by smelling it I knew it was whiskey.

I got up got dressed quickly as I open the door, usually I can open it by myself.. But this time it flew open. I jump back my hands up in the air signing I was innocent.

"My unicorrnnn.." I heard a voice groan.. I look at the ground.. A dead drunk CC was in front of my door almost.. Passing out I suppose?

I lower on my knees "CC.. What happened yesterday?" "Hmm?" He tries to open his eyes but it didn't work.. "Okay okay!" I take a few deep breath to calm down, yes I am short tempered.. "Who didn't drink.. Whiskey yesterday?" I could smell from his breath that it was whiskey. "Mama Jinxx didn't." He said after falling into a deep sleep.

I sight walking downstairs seeing Jinxx sleeping on the couch. I walk towards him shaking to wake him up "Ashley if you're looking for whiskey there's some in my room remember?" He groaned and turned his back to me "oh! That's nice to know but this isn't Ashley." He sat up quickly as I finished my sentence "oh.. Lily" "what happened yesterday?" I asked him as he rub the back of his neck.

"Well.. You know.. You went to bed and Ash asked if we wanted whiskey. Everybody said yes except me.." I nod as I start to walk upstairs. "I'll take care of everything now." I say coldly.. He blinks a few times and lays back down "shits gonna go down.." He mumbles before going back to sleep.

I walk in front of Ashley's door as I knock. It flies open as Ashley was standing there topless, leaning against the door.. And in his left hand he was holding a Bottle of Whiskey. "Hello.. Lily." He says smiling "more whiskeeeyyy.." I hear Andy from the back stretching to reach the whiskey bottle as he was laying on the ground.

I push Ashley to pass as I walk to Andy and kick the whiskey bottle far away from him. "Enough." I say as he pouts and crawls into a ball. "You mean." I start to walk out the door as I snatch Ashley's bottle away from his hands.. "Hey!" He screams as I walk to the bathroom and empty it down the sink.

Now.. Jake. I looked around the house but no sign of him.. "Outside maybe." Andy said with some ice on his head.. Yep.. He was officially dying.

So I headed outside.. I looked around quickly as I saw something floating on a mattress.. In the pool. "Jake? Jake!!" I ran towards the pool as I pulled the mattress..

"Jake.." I slapped him as he woke up. "Ugh? Shit.. My head." He cursed placing his hand on his forehead.

It took all day to get them back on their feet..

As the night came I was watching tv.. I was so mad at all of them.. They didn't look even sorry.. Especially Jake! Who scared me. I thought he was drowning.

"Good night" I said coldly walking up to my room. I put on my pj as I walk towards my bed. I jumped on it as I heard a knock at the door.

I didn't say a thing.. The door knocked again. "What?" I say coldly and tired of everything. "Hey.." It was Jinxx. I know he didn't drink.. And I shouldn't be mad at him but it was stronger than myself. "What do you need?" I straighten myself up, "listen.. The guys just wanted to have fun and I didn't watch them I'm sorry okay?" I sight trying to keep my tears in.. I can't be mad at them forever.

"It's fine.. Don't worry I ain't that mad.. It's just, today's not my day.. I didn't expect Ash to drink so much." I fold my arms.. "Yeah I know.." Jinxx frowns and slowly closes the door.. "Good night Lily." "Goodnight Jinxx..." He closes the door as I lay down and fall asleep..