Bullies, Parents? What's Next?!

I do not own this picture
it's just what my story says she looks like :3
i don't know who's in the pic really!

______________________________________

As I Walk to my locker I pull back my hair to be able to see properly.. There's nobody in the hall so.. I guess first period just started.

I pick up my phone out of my black ripped skinny jeans as I look at the time 10:15.. It's going to ring.. Now!

~Ding Ding~

The small annoying bell rang. Damn I hate that bell.. I was about to close my locker as I heard my worst nightmare. "Ho ho.. Look who's back. Aly Caitlyn as she was gone for a month!" I turn my head towards the voice. Christie and her gang of course. Her eyes widen as she saw my hair. "What happened to your hair? Did you cut it on your own its awful!!" I just rolled my eyes. And started to walk away.. "Claire Denise." I her Christie said as she snapped her fingers.

They both grabbed my by my arms as they trowed me on my locker "don't think you'll be accepted just because of you new awesome hair! I'll still bully you! Because it's fun" She slaps me in the face and walks away with her gang. I sit on the ground as I look at my phone. Geez.. I hate this life right now.

As I arrived in second period everybody looked at me the whole time and whispered things in my back.. Bad things. Like always. Until I got a texto that maybe made me happier.

From: Jinxx
How's school?

From: me
It's fine :)

From: Jinxx
You sure? (I won't tell Ash or Andy)

From: Me
Actually.. Sucks. :(

"Aly?" I lifted my head towards the teacher as he smiles "you listening?" I nod as he continues to talk.

At dinner I got my lunch stolen from Brianna another girl who likes to bully me. I don't know why actually.

And at the last period while the teacher was gone. All my classmates trowed paper behind my head. Which.. Almost made me call Black Veil brides to come and get me. But I reminded myself.. "Keep calm and breath.."

All the decisions had to be taken at home. I opened the door leading to my three little monsters.. The triplets. All boys. Which actually quite sucks. They all looked at me with their eyes wide open and a huge smile "Aly!!" They all screamed and hugged me "hey.." I hugged them back.

The first ones name is Liam, the second is Kyle and the last one Kevin.

I walked to the kitchen as my mother saw me enter with my brothers "Aly?" She asked worried "hi." Was all I answered. She got up and walked towards me as she hugged me "oh my.. I was so worried." I hugged her back without saying a word. She pulled back from the hug and touched my hair "who did that?" "Umm.. Long story." I told her. She frowned and left the room. "I'll talk to your father about that!" She screamed.. Shoot.. What a bipolar.

I walked into my room as I plugged my phone. And opened my music to Black Veil Brides Unbroken. After that somebody opened the door. "Aly." It was my father and my mother "we need to talk" I stopped my music and sat on my bed "where were you last month?" Father asked "somewhere." "I'll repeat: where were you?" "Somewhere." I repeated "listen.. It's not because you've changed you hair you have to disobey to us!!" He screamed in my face. I screamed back at him "well you know what!! I'm 18 and I'm old enough to go wherever I want to go! Can't you see how hard life is with you!!"

"If it's that hard leave." Mother said with a strict voice. I got up and packed my bag with my clothes "what are you doing!" She asked "exactly what you said.. Leave!" I picked up my school bag and my bag of clothes followed by my phone and it's charger as I passed by my parents rushing down the stairs

"Aly Caitlyn you ain't going anywhere!" I heard both of them yell as I picked up my wallet. "Oh yeah! Well see this" I clicked on my phone to call at Black veil brides house as Jake answered "who are you?" "It's Aly." I said as I putted it on speakers "ohhh.. Aly!" "Yeah. Jake could you guys come and get me like now?" "Sure I'll be coming with Ash, Jinxx Andy and CC" "Aly Caitlyn! Don't tell me you were with These.. These.." "Oh. That's your parents?" "Sadly." "Sadly?!" My dad screamed "we're coming!" Jake laughed as he hanged up.

As I stepped outside my mother and father still screaming at me Jake and the other guys arrived with the car "Aly come back here!" I heard my mother said as I started to walk to the car as Andy got out to take my bags. "That's your parents really?" He whispered as I nod "don't ask any questions." He opened the door as I got in and we drive away.

"Phew.." I sigh in relive. "Geez.. They're loud!" CC opens the window to look at my parents who were still arguing outside. "I know.. Welcome to my life I guess!" They all laugh as we drive back to the mansion. "I guess I'll be stuck with you guys." "From now on yes" they said at the same time.

It ain't over. I know it.

_____________________________________

nah nah this ain't the last chapter don't worry!
If it was I would have asked
"sequel~? Or nah?"
But don't worry next chapter is coming soon!
till then!
Nyaa~