Day 3: I'm Better Dead Anyways

I woke up.. As I just looked at the walls for a few hours. I don't know why..

After one hour I got up and opened the door that lead to the stairs. But something caught my attention on the door.. A note

Hey we're at the studio be back in a few hours :)

Vic, Mike, Jaime & Tony

I just smiled and went downstairs to eat something before jumping into the shower.

When I got out of the shower I blow dried my hair, straighten them and then tied it into a messy bun.

I jumped on the couch in the living room and started to watch tv.

Hours passed and still no signs of the boys.. I wonder if Vic decided to stay longer so the boys had to follow!!

I picked up my phone as I looked at the time.. 4:50pm.. Damn! They're really taking their time aren't they??

As I was about the close my phone I got a message from Mike, finally somebody's alive.

Mike: lonely much?
Me: well duh!
Mike: haha! Vic decided to stay longer -.- so we have to stay too
Me: that's what I thought :P
Mike: but he suggest that you come join us to eat pizza at the studio and watch us work
Me: sounds good
Mike: cool see ya later!

I closed my phone laughing. I knew Vic decided to stay longer! I knew it!

I continued to laugh alone walking up to my room. I picked up my earphones, my coat and jumped into my vans and walked back downstairs. I picked up the set of extra keys and walk out the door locking it behind me.

Walking in the streets in winter is really lame. There's no colors. Only white.. And some Christmas decoration that still! Hasn't been brought down even if we're in March.

I continued to walk until I felt three pairs of small arms wrap around me. "What?" I jumped and turned around seeing my three brothers.. "H-hey.." I say slightly with a smile. "Aly!!" They scream as I hug them back. But pulled back as soon as I heard another voice. "Where were you going like this Sophia?" My dad said as he arrived with my mom. "It's Aly, dad.." Is what I responded to him coldly. "Well.. Well.. Darling. It looks like Black Veil Brides is gone in Europe but let you here alone? Who are you living with now??" She got out a magazine as there was black veil brides on the cover page saying "shows in Europe for 21 days!" I just looked at my mom and didn't say a thing. "That's what I thought she lives on the road now!" My dad said as he started to walk towards me "don't touch me!" I screamed as I took a step back "and you're giving me orders like that?!" He walked faster as he slapped me in the face as I fell to the ground "honey!" My mother screamed as she ran and grabbed his arm.

I put my hand on my cheek where he slapped me, it burns but I was able to bear the pain.

"Where do you live!!" My dad screamed again.
"Somewhere that you won't find me." I said as I got up.
"Aly Sophia Caitlyn. If you live with another one of these music groups I will beat them up!" He hissed as he turned red furious. I froze as I looked at him in the eyes.
"Dare touch them.. I'll call the cops and put you in prison.." I said as I walked away.

*studio*
"HEYYY!" I opened the door as I saw everybody working and Mike almost sleeping on his drums. He lift his head up and saw my cheek. "What happened?" He said as everybody looked at me. "Uh.. Nothing important."
"Everything is important." Vic replied letting go of his pencil stretching his arms. "Oh.. Well.. If you insist, I saw my parents while walking here and yeah.." They all started to talk about it and I just didn't listen.

Soon afterwards the pizza came as we ate it all.

*Pierce The Veil's Home*

When we all arrived home we a sat down to watch tv. As hours passed everyone started to get sleepy.

At 11:30pm.. Vic closed the tv yawning as we all got up and went to bed.

I closed the door behind me. Listening to all the boys closing the door as I walked to the bathroom and sat on the ground.. As I pressed shuffle on my music.. First off The Morticians Daughter by Black Veil Brides..

The music continued to play as I grabbed a blade and took off my bracelets. One by one. When I was done Disasterology started to play by Pierce The Veil. And I started to trace the scars with my finger. As I brought the blade to my skin as pressed on it and drew and perfect straight line.. I was about the make another line until I heard the music from Disasterology say:

Oh what a waste of a perfectly good, clean wrist.
You were screaming till the police came.
Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?

I dropped the blade as tears streamed down my face.. I got up and washed off the blood and walked to my bed. Letting some blood on the ground and the blade in the bathroom. Telling myself the boys won't come in my room tomorrow morning.

I jumped into my pjs as I went into bed, pulled the covers and cry until I fell asleep.. I'm better dead anyways!