Friday The 13

Today, isn't really my day I suppose, I woke up and my hair was all messed up, my makeup leaked on my face and I couldn't find something to wear.

"Fuck Friday thirteen." I cursed walking downstairs.

I open the refrigerator as there was no food left. I sigh walking to the front door "guys I'll be back soon, going to get some food for breakfast" I putted on my converse as I heard a chuckle. "Careful lily we are Friday the 13th" Andy said with a slight smile. "Yes yes no worries Andy." I said smiling as I left closing the door behind the boys.

The grocery store is reallly.. far. No I'm just kidding. It's just on the other side of the road. I open the gates revealing the road.

As I started to cross. I immediately stopped remembering that I didn't check if there was cars, I look both ways as there's nobody.

I sigh and start to Cross the road to the grocery store.

I picked up some milk and cereals as I payed the cashier and went back outside. It's February 13.. And tomorrows valentines day. And I don't know what I'm going to do for the boys.. I take a deep breath as I start to walk home.

I was about to cross the street when I heard a small scream of drunk people I turn my head as I saw a car coming full speed, drunk people were in the car as they we coming faster than I expected.. Before I could even do anything.. The car hits me as I fall and drop my things..

I slowly open my eyes, but it was way too hard "CALL 9-1-1!" I heard a man say. I tried to move but I couldn't "Girl.. Girl.. Stay with me okay." The man went over my face as she touched my forehead.. I looked at him carefully, I couldn't believe it.. I'm about to, die.. And Kellin Quinn.. Is the one to find me. "Where do you live. Just point something out anything!" I turned my head to the side looking at the gates that were on the other side of the road. My vision was blurry.. But I saw blood where I was laying. I slowly stretched my arm as I points to the gates. "You live with Black Veil Brides.." I heard another man say beside him "Vic.. Shut up" Kellin ordered

I couldn't take the pain anymore. My eyes were starting to get heavier and heavier.. "Stay with me!" Kellin ordered. I wanted to say.. Help me.. I can't move..! But I couldn't .. Instead I fell.. Into deep.. Deep.. Sleep.

~Jinxx POV~

She's taking a long time. I got up as I decided to go outside to see what's going on with her.

I putted on my shoes and my coat as I opened the door to see a man that was running our direction, Kellin Quinn..

"Jinxx" He said with a sad voice "can I help you?" I said looking at him in his eyes. "Do you know a child, that's about 19 years old, black hair and blue eyes?" He looked terrified as he tried to see my reaction "Scene hair?" I asked walking towards him.

He slowly nods "yes I know her she lives with us.." I pause pointing to our house as I saw his eyes getting teary. "Um.. Did something happen Kellin?" He takes a deep breath before looking up into my eyes. "She got hit by a car, they're driving her to the hospital.." My eyes widen as I ran inside followed by Kellin..

"Guys. In the car now!" I said almost crying "what?" Ashley said as he stayed sitting down. I took a deep breath as Andy saw Kellin behind me "Kellin what are you doing here?" Andy asked .. "Well.. I was at the grocery store when this girl got hit by a car.. There's just one thing wrong.." Kellin scratched the back of his neck "this girl.. That got hit by a car, is Lily." I just had time to finish the guys jumped out of the sofa and ran into the car.

We all sat down as we drive to the hospital. "Who's with her in the ambulance" I asked Kellin as he took his phone out of his coat.. "Vic."

~Vic's POV~

"We're leaving but we need one of you guys to come with us." The ambulance man told Kellin and I.. "Vic you're going" Kellin looked at me with serious eyes as I gasp "what!" I screamed "you heard me!" He smirked as he trowed me in the ambulance as he closed the door laughing quietly in his high evil pitch voice.

I looked at the girl.. She looks dead, but the monitor still said she was breathing. That's okay.. I texted the other guys, telling them I didn't know when I'll be back. Mike asked if I wanted him to come get me at the hospital. I only replied.

"No.. Come and join me."