One Month

Andy opened the door of the house as we all stepped in, "follow me, I'll show you your room for now." Andy said as he started to walk up stairs, so I followed him.

He stopped in front of a door, and opened it revealing a queen size bed, a mirror and a table, nothing much but just enough for me. "My room is on the left, Jinxx on the right, Ash and CC" he pointed to two door on the opposite wall, "are there" he started to get ready to go downstairs.. But where's Jake's room?

"Can I have some pizza?" I think I just answered my own question. I turn my head to see Jake coming out of the room next to CC's room. "Oh.." Jake stopped in front of me and looked at me "there's some pizza downstairs if you're hungry" he smiled and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

But, what am I doing here? I mean! These guys are famous! If all the other fans see that I'm here.. I'm doomed!

I started to walk downstairs to see Jake on the couch munching on a pizza "W-where are the others..?" I ask him softly "hmm?" He looks at me still eating "gone to bed I suppose." I look at the clock. 11:30pm. But I saw Andy walk downstairs and I didn't see anybody up stairs.

Anyway. I walk upstairs and walk to my room and go to sleep.

The next morning the sun was shining on my face "too bright." I mumble to myself as I put the covers over my head. I slowly open my eyes to look at the nightstand beside the bed: 9:40am.. Looks like I ain't going to school. I stretch my arms to reach my phone. I click on the open button to see I got a texto..

From: Mother
Aly Caitlyn! Where are you?!

I didn't respond to her text.. I don't want her to know I'm with the Famous Black Veil Brides.

Instead I get up. And look at myself in the mirror. I still had my clothes from yesterday, my hair was still nice, and no makeup had leak on my little baby face. I was.. Lucky? Not until I opened the door. CC was standing there waiting for me "hellooow!!!" He screamed "um.." Was all I replied. "C'mon we got a few questions to ask ya!" He pulled my arm as we went downstairs. They were all siting on the couch listening to Batman.

"I got her!!!" CC said as he pointed to me. "Good." Jinxx said pointing to the ground as CC sat down where he was pointing "sit down here" Ashley tapped on a space between him and Andy. I took a few steps forward to sit down as Ashley pulled my arms.. As I sat on his lap. "Um.." I said slightly blushing. I wasn't the type of girl to be shy, but This. I mean it's black veil brides and I'm sitting on Ashley Purdy's lap! "Ash" Andy Said with a strict voice, Ashley laughed as he puts me on the couch.

They all stared at me. That's.. Awkward. They didn't say a thing! I guess they were waiting for me to say something since yesterday I was super quiet. "Um.. Why are you all staring at me?" I asked all of them "she's alive!!!" CC screamed "thought you were dead" Jinxx said afterwards "you hungry?" Jake said "the cute girl is alive" Ashley winked, "what's your name?" Andy looked at me as everybody got silent. "I'm Aly Caitlyn" I pulled my blond scene hair to the side so I could see properly. "Well.. Aly. You'll be staying here for a month to be sure you won't try to do anything bad." Jinxx said as they all nodded. "Ok.. Then."

"But you need some clothing!!" CC screamed again. Damn that guy screams a lot. "Yeah. Let's go buy you some new clothes." We all got up and went to buy some new clothes for me.

One month huh? Will I survive this time?