Day 4: ...

I woke up in the morning as the pain from yesterday rise from my wrist, I only wanted to scream of pain and go to the hospital but I knew it would have caused a disaster and Andy would have cancelled all of his shows and would have come back home to check if I was okay.

Instead I just stayed in bed, biting my nails praying to god that the pain would go away soon.. After a few hours that counted that passed I heard somebody knock on my door and talk slowly and quietly but I could still hear it..

"Lily? Are you awake in there?" It was Mike, I could hear in his voice he was lonely and tired, does that mean he just woke up, from a nap? "Yeah.. Come in if you want too.." And as I said, he opened the door and walked towards my bed and sat on the edge of it "you know it's almost one pm and you're still in you're room?" I sat up nodded a few times and laid back on my back to try to fall asleep, just as I thought he was going to leave he just got up and looked at me "don't stay here all day okay cause you're stuck with me..." He paused and walked towards the door "what I mean by that is Vic and the others are gone.. I don't know where thought!" He chuckled and left the room.

I didn't want to stress Mike out so I got up, grabbed some black skinny jeans and a sweater and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.. I stood under the water without moving for about a good 5minutes looking at my wrist... I'm such a loser, a dork, a failure, I don't even know why everybody in black veil brides, pierce the veil and sleeping with sirens accepted me.. I mean look at me I'm ugly and I'm a worthless piece of shit! I put my hands on my face and started to cry, I don't deserve to live, the pain on my wrist is what I need to feel every time...

After one hour of getting ready and placing my hair into a messy bun, which took me a lot of strength since I was shaking a lot like, more than usual, I walked downstairs.. Grabbed an Arizona from the fridge and sat on the other couch diagonally to the right of where Mike was sitting.. And watched tv for the rest of the day while taking small sip from my drink every 30 minutes... I didn't even move my legs or my head (except to drink) I just sat there starring at the tv...

~Mike's POV~

Aly finally got downstairs and drank something. I glanced at her a few times to see if she was still breathing.. Why? Well it's been 3 hours she's been sitting there in the same position looking at the tv and taking a sip from her drink every 30minutes, yes I calculated it! When it was finally 4pm I got up and went to the kitchen and texted Vic...

Mike: Where the actual fuck are you?
Vic: I'm in town with the boys, we left at 12 and you and Lily were both still dead sleeping so I thought you would still be asleep by the time we would come back so in like an hour! What time did you wake up?
Mike: around one same for Lily
Vic: okay we're coming home soon! :p
Mike: now.
Vic: haha what's wrong bro you scared of her?
Mike: yes that's the problem
Vic: why man she's younger than you!
Mike: she's been staring at the tv for like almost four fucking hours, in the same fucking position taking sips from her fucking Arizona every fucking 30 minutes! Does that convince you?!
Vic: shit! What is she wearing??
Mike: black skinny jeans and a sweater covering all her arms...
Vic: we're coming home..

Finally!!

~Vic's POV~

I closed my phone as I called Jaime and Tony to come closer "wassup?" Jaime said as he put his hands in his pocket.. "We have to go home" "why?" Tony asked raising an eyebrow.. I sigh and told them one word "Lily.."

Jaime grabbed my keys and snapped his fingers "everybody in the fucking car now! Vic you can tell us in the car!" We all sat down as Jaime drove back home, while I told them about what Mike told me in text message.. "Depression?" Tony asked a little worried, I turned my head towards him and then looked at the ground.. I hope it's not what I think it is..

When we arrived home I jumped out of the car and walked inside and just like Mike told me.. She was sitting on the couch in one position,min one hand she had her phone and the other her Arizona "Lily?" I said walking towards her, she didn't respond, I lowered myself on my knees in front of the tv so she couldn't see, she didn't even blink a single time, which actually scared me..

I got up and abandon the plan of figuring out what's wrong, instead everybody started to make food for supper, except Lily.. Who was still on the couch..

Hours passed and still she didn't moved at first I thought it was normal but not anymore, now it wasn't sadness that was growing inside of me but stress..

~Aly's POV~

I blinked one time, then another time and slowly lift my phone to look at the time.. 7pm.. Just that, wait what!

I let go of my Arizona as it was empty and quickly grabbed my phone with my other hand and squished it as my wrist moved and the pain came back..

But this time, all this Hours where I kept the pain inside and just stared in front of me as I saw all of my 'friends' expression becoming more worried than ever just to not scream for help and cry, made me come back to reality, I'm still alive shit..

I felt tears stream down my face as I lift up my sleeves of my seater revealing blood on my wrist, I've hold my phone so tight that the scars reopened, and I couldn't take it anymore I just collapsed to the floor...

And started screaming of pain, sadness and wanting to die...

~Mike's POV~

We were all in the basement practicing songs because we had nothing to do, and we had to to something else to get Lily out of our minds.. "Going to get something to drink!" I said as I walked upstairs to the kitchen..

I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and started to drink it.. And choked on the fifth sip as I heard screaming from the living room.. I dropped the water bottle and ran towards the sound where I found Lily laying on the ground curled into a ball crying and screaming.. Between her screams I screamed as loud as I could the name of my brother..

"Vic!!" I went on my knees as I grabbed her and held her in my arms, her screams hurt my ears but I could hear the boys downstairs dropping their things and hurrying up.. All I could do was quietly tell her to stop yelling that we were here... But nothing was working. I few seconds later Vic Tony and Jaime arrived they all looked at me then at her, Tone had to leave the room because he couldn't handle to see her cry and scream.. Vic came beside me and grabbed her in his arms as he started to slowly sing Hold On Till May in her ears, while I just sat there looking at her and sometimes at Jaime.. Until Jaime expression changed as he pointed my arms, I looked at them as it was covered in blood... Lily's blood.

Vic stopped singing as he pulled Aly away from the hug and lift her sleeves up.. Revealing only blood. I got up and ran to go get something to wipe it off..

When I came back I gave it to Vic as he hold Lily's arm tightly and wiped the blood off while Jaime was talking on the phone walking around in the room.. Who the fuck is he calling? Not batman please!

When the blood was gone Vic just held her in his arms until she stopped screaming.. It took about 30minutes.. After that there was the tears just left, I checked on Tone and he was downstairs in the basement sleeping on the couch, poor dude.

~Vic's POV~

She stopped screaming and only the tears was left I just hold her in my arms my chin on her head, I was holding her so tightly, she only felt pain and I knew it.. And she didn't warned anybody because she feels like nobody needs her...

Mike came back as he sat in front of me... After an hour Lily finally spoked..

"I'm s-sorry.." Was all she said
"Shh it's fine.." I responded squeezing her a bit
"Don't scare us like that Lily!" Mike said almost in tears, it looks like it's been years she hasn't spoken..
"I'm.. I.. I don't deserve to live, I-" she tried to speak but she was about to cry.. So I just whispered in her hair "Darling you'll be okay" and soon afterwards she fell asleep...