Meet Black Veil Brides

"You're sure you wanna go?" Ashley asked me for the ten thousandth time in 30 minutes "yes.." I took him arm as I putted on my black high heels, "no problem." He said as he left the room.

After a few minutes I walked downstairs to the door, "you sure you wanna go?" Ashley said opening the door with a smirk, I sigh placing my curled black scene hair as I was about to scream at him "leave her alone Purdy.. She has our number if something happens" Jinxx said sitting on the couch.

"Thanks!" I smiled as I exited the house.

Ash decided to bring me to Marie's house in his car, since Marie doesn't know that I live with Black Veil Brides it was better like this.. "Does Marie live close to your house?" Ash said as he turned into the green light, "yes.. She lives like.. Two houses away" he nods as we arrive.

"Text one of us to come get you okay?" He said as I was going to close the door "yes no worries!" I smiled and closed the door heading towards Marie's house.

I knocked on the door as she answered "hey Marie!" I said smiling "OMG!! Aly!!" She hugged me as she and I laughed. She pulled back as she touched my hair, "you're so pretty!" She squealed as I giggled "thanks! And happy birthday!" Yes.. I know, it's weird, Marie was born two days after me, December 17th while I was born December 15th.

"Who else is here?" I said as we entered "you only!" She smiled "I was going to invite Christie but.. I heard she bullies you at school." She frowns as we sit at the table outside. "Yeah.. Well! Anyways! How does it feel to be 19!" I ask her with a smirk "oh it's okay I guess!"

After a few hours of talking and drinking, even if I didn't drink a lot we started to get more into the party.. Until. "Ding dong!" "Oh I'm going!" Marie said running to the door. "Hello is Aly Caitlyn here?" I heard a familiar voice. I peaked to the door as I saw my mom. Shit.. I ran to the bathroom as I hid in there and took out my phone.

From: Me
Guys. Code red my moms at the door I don't know what the heck to do!?

From: Jake
Where's Marie?

From: Me
With my mom...

From: Ashley
Damn! Want us to come and get u?

From: Me
Why not!!

From: Andy
Tell us more.. Kk?

From: Me
I just heard the door close shit :(

From: Jinxx
Breath girl. It's gonna be fine!

I heard a knock on the bathroom door "Aly she's gone" Marie whispered. I slowly opened the door "didn't you tell her that you're here?" She ask me.. I rub the back of my neck.. "Listen, I don't live.. With my parents anymore.." I look at the ground. "What?! Who?! You can't live alone!"

That's when my phone vibrated in my hands "who is it?" She asked curiously as she took my phone away "Marie no!"

From: CC
What's happening Aly?

"CC? Wait isn't this Christian Coma from Black Veil Brides?!" I slowly nod "I need an explanation!" She waves my phone as I take it away from her. That's when I told her.. From the concert till today.. She couldn't believe it..

"I don't believe you! Who bought you here then!" She folds her Arms "Ashley.." Her jaw drops "Ashley Freaking Purdy brought you here and you didn't even let him in!" I laugh a bit..

Then the door rang. Marie walked towards it as it flew opened revealing a monster.. CC. "Where's my unicorn!!" He screamed looking for me. I got up and rushed to the door as Marie was speechless. "CC!" I look at him as he runs towards me and hugs me "free hugs!"

I laugh as the other boys arrive. "Where's your mother?" I hear Ashley as he looks around with Andy. "No problem mister protectives.. I saw her in the house when we passed by." Jake said as he ruffled my hair "did you know how long it took to do this!" I whined as Marie screamed "OMG!! You were right! I can't believe you live with Black Veil Brides!"

They all laughed as she asked their autograph.. When we were younger she hated this group.. But she seems.. Changed and seems to understand why I love these guys so much.

"So Marie.. Meet Black Veil Brides.."
"OMG!" She continued to scream as I was about to leave. As the boys walked to the car she pulled my arm as she whispered in my ears "take care.. And promise me. If these guys become jerks.. Come live with me okay!" I nod as I rush to the car. Black Veil Brides.. Becoming jerks. That's impossible.

As we arrived home I rushed inside to go in the shower. Afterwards jumped in my pjs as I jumped between the guys to watch tv. "Your friends a fan girl right?" Ashley whispered as we were all watching batman. I nod smiling "yes.. But I was worse than that." "Which one of us was your favorite." I turn my head towards him as I give him a little slap on the forehead. "That was an impossible question for me to answer." He laughs quietly and begins to watch tv again.

After the show I walked to my room as I closed the door. Jumped in bed as I fall asleep.