Let The Passion Fly~

As the sun shined bright on my face I decided to wake up. I turned my head to the nightstand as I picked up my phone and opened it. 9:50am. School has already started. Ah well.. No school today I guess.

I sit down on my bed as I check throughout my messages; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and finally.. Snapchat.

I got out of bed as I opened my closet to put comfy clothes on, so I decided to wear. A gray Long shirt almost to my knees with some black leggings.

I opened the door and walked downstairs. All the boys looked half asleep on the couch. Except Jake, of course was in the kitchen eating pizza. I scratch the back of my head yawning and walking towards the kitchen.

"Good Morning" Jake said sitting at the counter. I waved as I turned my head to look at him, his hair was all messed up and all in the air, like if he hadn't brushed them for weeks. Just seeing that made me laugh, thought Jake didn't seem to understand why I was laughing.

"You dying over there?" I heard Andy said as he put up the volume of the tv.

Soon afterwards I joined the boys to watch tv.

As the afternoon arrived the boys went to their normal routine, Jinxx and Jake would go on their guitar, CC on his drums, Ashley would listen to Andy sing.. While I, I went upstairs plugged my phone as I picked up my bag to do my homework, if course.. Doing homework without music sucks!

So I plugged my earphones as I shuffled through my music as I looked for Black Veil Brides. When I finally found it I putted on Carolyn. It always made me calm to listen to that song.

After a while of listening to the same song, without realizing, I had started to sing. I didn't think of myself as I good singer but everybody use to tell me.. "You're actually pretty good!" Damn liars thought.

As I continued to sing and doing my homework I heard a knock on the door. I took off my earphones as I screamed "yeah?" The door slowly opened revealing CC with a smile on his face.

"You were singing right?" He asked me, I looked at him surprised. Wasn't he supposed to be practicing in the basement?? I blink a few times as he repeated the question but slower. "Was. It. You. Who. Was. Singing?" I laughed at his way of saying it as I nodded "yeah" "woah." Was all he replied as he left. Ok? Then?

When I finished my homework I walked downstairs.. Something was wrong. All the boys were on the couch.. Everybody, even CC!

"Yo! Lily come here" Andy said as he asked to go in front of him "yeah?" I fold my arms standing in front of him. "CC told us you sing" I nodded slowly. "That's cool!" CC shouted. I smiled. After that everything got silent as we all watched tv. "Can you sing for me?" I heard Ashley said as he smiled and wink. "Ahem.. No" he laughed as I started to