Don't Give In

It's been, one week now I'm out of the hospital, with one broken leg and major lost of blood it's hard to keep up with the boys.. Yes don't worry I still live with black veil brides!

I now have every body's phone number from PTV boys and Kellin.. Because I haven't met the other members of SWS.. Sad thought.

I spend my days in my room to rest, but with the boys knowing I self harm.. It's quite hard to keep my blades hidden.

I was sitting on the couch as I thought of dying.. I couldn't feel my broken leg anymore .. And it hurts as fuck! "Lily are you okay?" Jinxx asked me as I hid the tears and nod "did you cut?!" He said worried as he got up and took my arm.. And there was no fresh cuts "so what's wrong?" He said slowly letting go of my arm. I shook my head "n-nothing I'm fine!" I yelled over the pain.

He smiled a bit knowing I'm stubborn as fuck "ok then.." He paused looking at the time "you should probably go to sleep we have an interview tomorrow.. If you want to have enough energy to walk around" he said between two breath as he felled on the couch beside me.

I take a deep breath as I get up. The pain was unbearable.. I felt like if someone was stabbing in the leg. I start walking to the stairs looking in front of me as I start to cry silently. I don't want the boys to be stressed.. After a few steps I couldn't take it anymore as I collapse to the ground.

"Andy!!" I heard Jinxx say as he ran to me. The boys came running in the living room as Andy picked me up and brought me to my room. After he laid me down he got up and fold his arm "now don't lie what's wrong?" I slowly sat up and looked at my leg and started to cry "hey hey don't cry!" He sat on my bed and hugged me "go to sleep and I'll see you tomorrow" he pulled away and left the room leaving me in the darkness.

I was prepared to fall asleep when.. My phone rang. I looked at the ID as it said Vic.. I just ignored it until he started texting me.

Vic:Heyy darling u okay?
Me: yeah? Why?
Vic: Andy told me about your leg :O
Me: I'll be fine!
Vic: Stubborn much.. :/
Me: G'night!
Vic: Darling?
Me: yeah..
Vic: you'll be okay!

I smiled and felled asleep

*Next morning*

I heard somebody on the phone sitting at the end of my bed "Vic.. Yeah.. Hmm.. Why?.. No.. She's awake.. Nah.. Bye" he hang up as I sat up to see Andy. "What time is it?" I asked him "10:15.. 14 to be exact" he said looking at his phone smirking "you guys leaving without me?!" I said getting up and walking towards the bathroom struggling "woah woah..." Andy said pulling my arm to sit back on the bed, I chuckled and looked at him "yep?" "You're staying here- well- not here.." He paused and sigh "we have to leave to go in Europe for.. 2-3 weeks.. To do some shows.. So yeah.. You'll be with Pierce The Veil for 21 days" "21.. 21! Really?!" I laughed and got up. "Yeah!" He laughs as I nod "okay.. 21 days with PTV, it must not be that hard!" I said exaggerating on the word 'that' he laughed and got up, "get ready we're dropping you off at PTV's house, I nodded and got ready.

*Time skip to PTV's House*

"Bye guys.." I said closing the door of their bus as I started to walk to PTV's House. I turned around and bumped into somebody. "Hey sorry.." I said as I tried not to lose balance. I lift my head up seeing Mike.. He took my bag and smiled "welcome to our casa!" I nod as we go inside. Jaime was siting on the counter with Vic as they were writing some notes down.

"I got the girl!" Mike said as he putted my bag on the counter. I run to it as I pick it up again as he gave me a 'what the fuck' face.

"Come I'm going to show you your room" Tony said as he started to walk upstairs.. Shit.. I slowly started to walk up as I see Tony was already started to walk towards the room.. I already had 4 steps out of 10 done as I sit down on the stairs my head spinning like a motherfucker. My bag fell down the stairs as Jaime and Vic ran to my bag.

"Aly?!" Jaime said as he ran up and sat down beside me. "I'm fine I'm fine!" I said trying to stay calm.. Because of all the blood I lost during the accidents I'll be for 2 months maybe less.. Having trouble to climb stuff..

"Want water?" Vic asked after a few seconds, I nod staying silent "Yo you are slow when it comes to-" Tony said as he saw me sitting in the stairs.. "Oh shit.. Yeah. I forgot about that." He said as he sat down in the stairs too.

Vic came back with a glass of water as I drink it as fast as possible.

The night after that was okay. Vic and Jaime were writing new lyrics for a song while Tony Mike and I watched tv.. Soon afterwards I went to bed.

I plugged my phone as I opened it to see a text from everybody.. Everybody? Yeah even PTV guys.

Andy: goodnight
Jinxx: sweet dreams
Ashley: G'nighht!
CC: good night alybear!!
Jake: G'night!
Tony: sleep well up there!
Vic: goodnight darling! You'll be okay!
Mike: G'night! And please.. Don't cut tonight
Jaime: buenas noches!! (Goodnight!!)
Kellin: good night lily!

Soon after I fell asleep..