My Own Birthday Present Before My Birthday

I woke up in the morning as I heard some drums play. Or course I was totally used to it.

I got up as I put some clothes on. A tank shirt and gray leggings.. This is my morning clothes.

I went I'm front of the mirror as started to put my makeup on. After a few tries I got it right. I brushed my hair as it got stuck in it a few times.

At the end I smiled at the results. "Still cute huh!" I placed my hair as I inspected myself ten times. Until looked at the color of my hair and sigh. I hate my natural color. I'm blonde with blue sky eyes.. Ugh..

I run to my bag as I pick up my wallet. It's time to dye your hair Aly Caitlyn.

I run downstairs as I open the front door but I got stopped by Ashley. "Where the heck are you going?" I looked at him and pointed at my hair and then at the calendar "get it right Purdy my birthday is tomorrow so I'm going to dye my hair for my birthday!" He shakes his head in a no as he closes the door. "Gotta ask Andy." He points to the stairs.

"Andy!?" I scream after a sigh. "Yeah!!" He replies "can I dye my hair? Ashley says no!" Ash folds his arms as a moment of silence was heard "what color?" "Black" I reply "go! It's gonna be actually kinda cute with your blue eyes!" He screams as I open the door "thank you!" I hug Ashley laughing at him as I exit the house to go to the mall.

"Biersack!!" Ashley screams furiously at him. "What's wrong now Ash?" He replies as he started to walk towards the scream "why did you say yes?! Her hair is naturally blonde are you stupid to let her do that?!" Ashley looks at him as Andy laughs and walks to go get a calendar "see this" he points to the date December 14, "yeah and tomorrow's her birthday." Ashley says strictly as Andy hits him behind the head with the calendar. "She wants to dye her hair as a birthday present, we never know if she'll actually come back with new clothes too Ash!" Ashley thought about it quietly as he nods "yeah.. I guess it's fine." He walks back up to his room.

~Meanwhile~

Running from shop to shop I bought a set of new clothes! Since that I didn't have a lot of clothes of Black Veil Brides stuff that's what I bought. Well.. Almost. Only my phone case I Bought it from Falling In Reverse.

When I was done buying new clothes I went in a shop called 'Get your style' it's to dye your hair or to cut it. I went inside and waited to get my hair done.

I sat down on a chair and asked the lady to dye my hair black. She touched my scene hair and asked me "are you sure, I mean your hair is beautiful" "I'm sure."

She started to dye it black, I mean I know my hair fits my eyes, I'm blonde with blue sky eyes.. But I know black hair is going to fit too.

After three hours my hair was now black. "Wow.." I looked at myself in the mirror as the woman smiled "black actually fits you well Miss.Caitlyn" "thank you" I smiled back.

I paid the woman and went to the bathroom to put my new clothes.

As I arrive home I went to open the door but it was locked "shit.." I knocked hoping Ashley wouldn't be the one to answer "yess" CC opened the door. He saw me but I knew he wasn't sure if it was me "fan girls!!" He screamed as he tried to close the door. I quickly grabbed the doorknob and opened back the door "CC relax it's me Aly!" I screamed as he froze his jaw dropped as he looked at my hair and clothes "woah." He let go the doorknob and touched my hair "black yeah I know!" "It fits you so well!" He said smiling "thanks the only problem is Ash." I entered as saw him on the couch, he turned his head and looked at me from head to toe and then smiled.

A few minutes later all the boys were on the couch looking at my hair. "See it isn't that bad.. Right?" I said looking at Ashley , he nodded as Andy and the others laugh. "I can't believe how overprotective you guys are!" I said as I fold my arms chuckling. "Yeah we know" they all replied but not at the same time or same voice.

That night I looked at myself in the mirror. Yup.. I like the color black way too much.

I picked up my phone as the door opened slowly "are you going to school tomorrow?" It was Jinxx. I nod slowly "I can try I guess" "okay good night Lily" he smiles and close the door "good night"