Almost Time For Come Back

It's almost been a month, and I've survived. Luckily! I now got all the phone numbers from each one of them. "We'll text you if new concerts are coming to Montreal."

I was now less shy, and more into talking. In the morning I would get up and eat pizza with Jake afterwards I would go listen to Batman with Andy. Then at the end of the show I would go with Jinxx or CC to listen to their music, I love how life had turned out for me, only one thing was bothering me now, school.. Ashley would remind me that everything would be find.

Of course overtime they all became protective over me.. So if something happens.. I don't want to even know.

"Lily?" I heard Jake from downstairs, yeah. That's how they a call me. I run to the end of the stairs and reply by screaming "yeah!!" "Are you going to eat the last slice of pizza?" He asked with hope in his eyes that I would say no. I took a minute to think about it a smirk on my face. "Um.." I start to walk down the Stairs slowly. When I was finally in front of him I laugh and start running to the kitchen "yess!!" "Hey!" I heard Jake scream as he tried to follow to get the slice. I turned my head to see where he was but when I looked back in front of me. I stopped immediately. Ashley was blocking the way. I snap my fingers "step aside!" He laughed and moved to the side.. Too late. Jake was already on my slice "Jake!!" I scream as I try to take it away from him. After a few tries he eats it in my face. "You so mean!" I fold my arms and turn my back to him. "Ah I'm sorry!" He laughs as Ashley starts Laughing too.

After a few minutes of arguing with Jake he agrees to buy a new pizza!

At the end of the day I look at the calendar.. It's school tomorrow. Leaving the boys made me sad.. They're so cool.. I mean cooler than my own parents! I sigh as Jinxx and Andy appear behind me "tomorrow?" Andy lowers his back to look at the calendar. "It's like if it was yesterday that you arrived here." Jinxx finishes.. I Lower my head hiding my eyes with my hair as I start to cry. I don't want to leave. "Hey? Are you crying?" CC pointed to my forehead as I turn around and hug Andy and Jinxx. I don't know how they were going to react, I just needed a hug. To my surprise they hugged me back. I felt a hand land on my shoulder "you've got our phone numbers call us if anything happens!" CC smiled as I nod. They are truly awesome.

That night I went to bed telling myself everything was going to be find.

The next morning I woke up, got dress. As we all took off to bring me to school after a month.

When I got off the car I waved goodbye to everybody. I felt like crying again.. I started to walk towards the door. I turned my head to look at the boys.. They were already at the light..

"Do you think she'll be fine?" Ashley asked Andy as they arrived at the light. "She won't." Jinxx answered for him. "She'll call us by tonight." Jake said as Ashley looked out the window.

I opened the door to the school.. This is going to be bad..