Day 2: Beach Really?

I woke up stretching my arms as I felt something in my hand. A piece of paper. I slowly opened my eyes opening the paper.

You'll be okay :)

It was Vic that's for sure. "What's that?" I quickly sat up seeing Jaime with something in his hands.. A blade!! "Jaime.. Put that down." I said calmly trying to look normal. He just looked at me and did as he told..

He walked towards be as he dropped the blade on my bed. "Thanks.." I said sighing "no problem.. Oh and yeah! I came to tell you we're going to the Beach" he said as he ran out the room.. Beach sure.. Wait what?! No!

I sigh as I think about it two times.. My scars.. Shit!

*time skip two hours later*

Everybody was in the car to go to the beach..

I had found in my bag some bracelets to hide the scars so I guess the guys won't see it!

They decided to stop at Kellin's house to go bring him with us, I can't argue, because he was one of them to save me right? So.. Yeah.

"Here we are!" Vic said as we arrived at the parking "yeah!" They all screamed as they jumped out of the car running towards the beach.

Of course I was the last one, I was wearing some mini blue short and a loose gray shirt, and under that was my black bikini.

I slowly get out of the car and close the door. I start to walk towards the sand.. In the distance I could already see the boys in the water, and some placing the umbrella to hide from the sun. I pull up a bit my sleeves revealing the shit load of bracelets I had put on to hide the scars. "Woah how many bracelets do you have?" I stop walking and turn around.

The person who said that was a guy about 20 years old. Blonde hair and brown eyes.. I just looked at him and back at my arm a few times "I-I don't know.. 10-15?" I shrug and keep walking, he jogs and walks beside me "I'm Alexis" "Aly." He continued to follow me until I reached the sand.

"Where are you sitting?" He said as he looked around. I was about to say something as I felt somebody's arm over my shoulder "oh she's with me." I turn my head to see Jaime. With that Alexis just blushed and started to walk away, I think he knew that he was talking to Jaime from Pierce The Veil.

I just continued to walk his arm over my shoulder until we reached the spot where the others sat down.

"Are you actually going to keep all these bracelets to go in the water?" Jaime asked as I sat down in the sand. "Why not!" I chuckled as he shrugged smiling and ran to the water.

I only sat there looking at them. I wish I could just go.. But my scars! Ugh..

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize people behind me.

One of them blindfold my eyes while the other two grabbed me by my arms and legs. As they started to walk.

"No let me go!" I screamed a few times but nobody came to help me, there was one thing! I heard the waves of the beach come stronger and stronger until, I flew up in the sky and fell in the water.

"ugh!" I screamed taking off the bandana that was on my eyes and saw Tony, Jaime and Vic dead laughing on the ground "you guys.." I was still wearing my clothes and I was now freezing. The other boys were laughing too, I saw in the distance Kellin filming the whole scene. I just flicked all of them off and walked back to the Sand..

"T-there some clothes in the car if you w-wanna change!" Vic said throughout each breath as he continued to laugh. I just shook my head laughing a little as I walked towards the car.

And still.. Alexis was walking around and saw me "hey Aly!- OMG what happened?!" He asked worried "ah-oh.. Nothing little evil plan from the boys!" I shook my head again opening the door from the car "you're leaving? Good cause these guys are just a waste of your time!" I froze looking at the ground "what?"

"You heard me alright pretty girl! These boys are just a waste of your time" he said really seriously "really man? Really? I was on the edge of dying when these boys arrived and your telling me that they're a waste of my time! Geez get your mind straight!" I grabbed the bag, closed the door of the car and started to walk to the changing room.

He followed me as he grabbed my wrist where all the bracelets were. "Let me go!" I yelled through the pain. I even think the boys heard me from how loud I yelled "baby I know I'm worth better than these guys!" He said begging as he winked "eww what the fuck is wrong with you let me go!" I slapped him in the face as I started to run.

But I bumped into somebody. I lift my head up seeing Tony, Vic, Jaime, Mike and Kellin.. Ohhh.. Shit. "Go change we're taking care of this little bitch." Mike said cracking his knuckles. "Ha.ha.. Sure have fun." I said running to change.

As I opened the bag.. There was a pair of skinny jeans and a long gray sweater shirt.. That reached my knees, so I just putted that on and kept my blue mini short. The shirt was so long and big that I thought it was like a blanket.

As I exited the changing room all the boys were waiting for me "what happen to Alexis?" I asked calmly "nothing really!" Tony said as the others nodded "let's go back Home" Kellin said as we started all to walk back to the car.

*Later at Home*

I decided to go take a shower once we arrived home. So as I said when Vic unlocked the door, I ran up to my room and stripped to go in the shower.. When I was done I putted on my pj as I blow dried my hair and tied them into a messy bun. And walked downstairs..

And I just smiled seeing what I saw.. Kellin was asleep on the floor with Tony, Mike was asleep laying against the wall and Vic and Jaime were both dead asleep on the couch..

I just turned around walked upstairs and went to sleep..

Day 2 was better than expected! Haha.