Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears

I woke up.. And the first thing that came on my mind was the court, ha, who can forget that huh? Especially not me..

I quickly got up and jumped in the shower while remembering what I was going to tell to my lawyer and later.. The judge..

"They're my family.."

I washed my hair with shampoo and then rinsed it..

"They're always there for me.. Compared to my parents"

I added the conditioner to my hair and waited a few seconds

"What will happen if you take them away from me mrs.."

I rinsed my hair to make sure there was no soap and stopped the water

"You can't understand how important they are?!"

I looked at myself in the mirror..

"I like- no love them.. These people are my life.."

I jumped in my skinny jeans and blow dried my hair.. The whole house was quiet but I knew they were all getting ready to face the Judge..

"Ashley Purdy was the one to find me.. But Andy brought me home.."

I went back to the mirror and started to apply my makeup.. Eyeliner.. Mascara and crayon..

"This wasn't kidnapping.. It was help"

I laid on my bed as I felt my eyes tear up

"They said one month and that's what they did.. After that I went back to school.. And-"

"Aly?" I quickly got out of my thoughts and opened the door where was standing Vic.. He had straitened his hair and took off his nose piercing "you know you're allowed to keep that" I said as he chuckled and hugged me.

"Thank god! Be right back" he said as he rushed to his room while I walked downstairs.. Everybody was well., kinda well dressed. Skinny jeans and a nice shirt. And still had their piercings..

I sigh as Andy hugged me and everybody joined in.. It felt like home.. And. Didn't want it to disappear from me..

"Let's go" Andy said as we all left and sat in the car, since I was too stressed I took out my phone and started to listen to music.. Hold on till may..

~skip till when she meets lawyer~

I slowly knocked on the door as my lawyer Catherine opened the door.. "Well hello Aly-Sophia!" "Hello Catherine" I replied sitting on one of the chairs.

She took out some papers and smiled "I heard that you still want to continue to live with mr? Biersack is that right?" I nodded as she continued to speak "well then.. As I saw you wrote to me on an email all the reasons that you wanted to stay and I think.. We have a chance to win today" I lift up my head to her words "percentage?" I asked her as she thought about it "if the judge isn't a good friend of your parents I would say 70% of wining" I sight in relief.. At least I have a chance of wining.

~few hours later~

I sat down Beside Catherine as I looked to my right where I saw my mom and my dad. They were talking with their lawyer.

"Pss" I heard somebody behind me say.. I turn my head to see Kellin with his band and the other boys "Kellin!" I whisper yelled as I slowly got up and went to hug him. "Hey doll face.. Good luck okay we are all with you for this one" he smiled as I nodded tearing up "don't cry or I'll cry!" Justin whined as I chuckled a bit and waved to the other boys and sat down.

That's when the judge entered, a tall woman with straight brown hair and dark brown eyes.. She looked across the room and spotted me, flashed a smile a sat down..