Chapter 1: Robin?

Zoro's POV

"Oi, Zoro, can you call Sanji?" said the witch beside me, aka Nami, Sanji's girlfriend.

"What if I don't want to call that Love Cook?"

"Uhm, how much was your debt to me? Was it 2000 beris? Oh silly me, it's 10 000 beris, am I right?" she said threateningly. I hate it whenever she uses my debt against me whenever I don't do what she says.

"Tch, fine." then I started looking for Dartboard's number in my phone.

Mellorine~! Mellorine~! , went his stupid ringtone. I don't even know why he's using that, probably to tease me for hating it.

"Yo, Marimo," he greeted.

"What's taking you so long Dartboard?" I asked irritated.

"I'm on my way out of here. Did you put my crappy suitcases in the trunk already?"

"No, I left it on the same spot you did."

"Tch, fine. Is Nami-swan there already?"

"Sanji-kun, hurry up or we'll be late," Nami said upon hearing her name.

"Hai, Nami-swaaaaan," then the call ended. Then after a few seconds...

"NAMI-SWAAAAAAAN~!" Sanji burst out the door, taking his suitcases.

"Sanji-kun, what took you so long?" Nami asked when Sanji sat beside her in the front of the car.

"I prepared lunch," he said pointing at his backpack.

"Fine. By the way, Zoro, you need to move a bit, we're going to fetch my friend Robin from her mom's house," Nami smirked. "Be nice," she said teasingly.

I don't even know who that Robin guy is. Whoever he is he shouldn't cause me any trouble.

"Oh and one more thing, Zoro can you check on what Luffy's doing at the far back seat? He's been quiet this whole time," Nami ordered as she started the engine of our van.

I looked over my shoulder to check on the guy behind me. Luffy, fortunately, wasn't up to any mischief instead, sleeping not-so-soundly. I sighed. I can't wait to get to our dorms, I can't nap in here with Nami's reckless driving.

Robin's POV

"Honey, do you have everything you need?" Mom asked.

"Olvia, don't be so worried about her, she's a big girl already," Proffesor Clover told my mom.

"She's still my baby," Mom said and hugged me tighter. A tear fell from her eye.

"Be careful out there," she said then kissed my forehead.

"I will Mom." I said and kissed her cheek.

BEEPBEEP

"That must be Nami, come along," my Mom pulled me to the door.

Zoro's POV

a few moments before arriving at Robin's...

"Zoro, help Robin with the suitcases, we're almost there," Nami ordered as I held my on to Sanji's seat for dear life.

"Okay, okay, just be careful with the driving, I still want to live," I said.

Screeeeech , the tires went as she stepped on the brakes.

"We're here, get out of here Zoro," she said opening the locks for me.

"Witch," I muttered as I went out the door.