Chapter 3: Free

Nami's POV
Robin and Zoro are getting along pretty well, I'm glad. They look cute together too.

"Sanji-kun?"

"Hai Nami-swaaaan?"

"Zoro and Robin look cute together do 't they?" I said as I watched the two on a different park bench, probably waiting for something.

"Hmm, as much as I'd hate to admit it, they do." He said eyeing them. Sanji and I looked at each other and giggled. We didn't need words to convey what we want.

Zoro's POV
Robin and I are waiting for the package I'm about to receive from my foster father, Mihawk.

"What do you think could it be? Did you ask for anything?" Robin asked excitedly.

"Uh, nope. I guess he loves surprises," I remarked.

Beep beep , went the car. We looked at the direction of the sound and there we found the delivery van.

"Zoro-senpai, Mihawk-senpai sent you this," our butler pointed on the huge box inside the van. "He also told me to tell you to enjoy. I wonder what it is,"

I ran to the box and opened it. It was a bicycle. What the actual hell?

"What is this?" I said pointing at the bicycle in the van.

"I believe that that is your package, Sir,"

"Seriously?" I said and face-palmed.

"What it is Kenshi-san?" Robin asked and peeked at the huge box. She giggled slightly upon seeing it. "My, we can enjoy using that you know,"

"Ugh," I complained and took the box out. "Hey, thanks." I told the one who delivered. He just bowed and left.

"Now," I started. "Where shall I put this?" I said taking the folding bike out of the box and removing the plastic wrappers.

"I believe there's a space beside your study table back at the dorm, Kenshi-san,"
Robin answered while giggling.

I sighed. Where am I supposed to use this? I could walk or take a bus to the school building from dorm. Mihawk just had to tease me when I texted him about Robin. He knew I didn't know how to ride this thing.

I looked over to Robin. "Hey, you okay?" I asked worriedly. 

She just avoided my eyes. Ok, I understand. I thought and took her to a coffee shop. I hope everything's fine.

~FLASHBACK~

Beep beep (A/N: Zoro's phone got a text message)

From: Mihawk

How's school? R you and that Curly Brow fine? Zeff asked when he came over.

I sighed and glanced at the clock. 3:17 AM. I looked over to Robin who was peacefully sleeping on the other side of the room.

To: Mihawk

Oi, it's too early. And school hasn't started yet, it will in 2 weeks. Love Cook isn't my roommate, he's with that witch.

Sent.

Beep beep

Ugh, why was he awake? I'm tired already.

From: Mihawk

I see, who's your roommate?

Zoro replied.