Chapter 4: The SaNami Chapter

A/N: Hi guys!! Sorry for no update, cheer up tho, imma post 4 chapters :3 Enjoy! :DD

Nami's POV

"Nami-san?" someone said while shaking me. Sanji-kun? I opened my eyes.

"Nami-san, you better prepare," he told me and smiled sweetly as he laid beside me on my bed.

"Prepare?" I asked and yawned. I faced him. He nodded.

"You told me to wake you up early. You said you were going to exercise with friends,"

'Oh yeah' I thought. I grumbled and covered my face with a pillow.

"I see you're still tired. What if I wake you up at 5 AM? It's still 4 though," Sanji said and checked the time. I hit his head.

"Idiot! I told you to wake me up early, but not this early! The sun is barely up and so are my friends!" I said.

"Nami-swan's so kawaii when she's angry~! Sorry~!" I sighed. I hugged Sanji and pulled him close to me. I can hear his steady heartbeat as I laid my head on his chest.

"Why're you up so early? Except for the fact that I asked you to wake me up early,"

"Hmm, Marimo and I strolled in the park. Moss-head says he had problems," he said bluntly and stroked my hair.

"Problems? Can I ask what they are? And why at this time?"

"Sorry, Nami-san, but Zoro told me to keep it," Sanji said with sincere eyes and avoided my last question. He called Zoro by his real name. Must really be serious.

"I understand," I said. I yawned once again and let sleep take over me.

Sanji's POV

Time check: 4:45 AM

I slowly placed Nami-san's head on her pillow and stood up from the bed. I went to Room 028 where the four of us, Nami-swan, Robin-chwan, Marimo and I shared our bathhouse. Did the author mention that we also shared a kitchen, dining and family room here? (A/N: XD) I got orange juice from the fridge and took a glass. I also prepared coffee for Robin-chan and toasted some bread. Then I heard the door open, I turned my head and saw Marimo walk in. I just eyed him. He got water from the fridge and looked at me. We stared for a bit 'til he smiled.

"Thanks, Dartboard." He said and pat my back. I smirked.

"Your smile disgusts me! Get out of here! Wake Robin-chan too, breakfasts almost ready," I said and kicked his leg.

"Your whole self disgusts me," He said grumpily and walked off. Ungrateful idiot, I hope he gets lost. I chuckled to myself.

Nami's POV

I woke up to the sound of ringing.

Ring... ring... ring... ring... ring... Clank. I clicked the small button on the Den-den mushi alarm clock. 5 AM, Sanji-kun must've set this. I better get ready. I took my cycling shorts from my closet and sports bra, I took Sanji-kun's sleeveless sports wear. I wore my neon orange and blue Nike Roshe Run, I hope my friends wear theirs too. I smirked and remembered Robin. Now her colors represent something.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"Guys! What about this?" I asked my friends, we were currently in the mall, shopping for clothes days before we leave for college.

"Nike Roshe, sounds and looks nice Nami-san!" Vivi said and took a sky blue with brown designs one. I scanned the rack, a neon orange and blue one caught my eyes. "Perfect!" I mumbled to myself. Orange, my favorite color and blue, Sanji-kun's. Kaya took a simple pastel yellow with gold linings one and showed it to me. While Mocha took a plain brown Roshe.