Chapter 16: Leaving

Hi guyyys! Thanks for the comments and votes I really appreciate it and yeah :D I'm sorry if I can't update much, I was busy with school :/ I'll make it up on the weekends (If I have spare time) Thanks again! :D

A continuation from the last chapter...

Zoro's POV

"When're you leaving Zoro~?" Luffy whined. We were still inside the aquarium. Supposedly to have our 'meeting'. 

I sighed. "November 1," I said. I looked at Robin, our eyes met but she immediately turned away. 

"You'll be leaving tomorrow!" Luffy announced with a grin. I nod. 

"Tomorrow?!" Nami suddenly exclaimed. Honestly I was pretty shocked. The volume of that witch's voice is always on maximum level. 

"Are you deaf or just an idiot?" I retorted. 

"He's the one to talk," Usopp whispered to Robin who was seated beside him. 

"O-oi!" I shouted and everyone laughed. 

Once again, I looked at Robin, right now she's reading? I don't really know it seems that she's preoccupied with it. She's on her phone. I just watched her as she scrolled when she suddenly stopped and I saw a pained look in her eyes. I immediately stood up. 

"What's wrong Zoro?" Chopper asked, I glanced back at Robin who was now looking at me. I gave her a pleading look, fortunately she didn't ignore. She just replied with a reassuring weak smile. We'll talk later. 

"Who're those who got letters?" Nami asked everyone. All their hands raised. "Hmm, seems like we don't have a problem of leaving anyone behind," 

Robin's POV

I read a text message from my Mom's friend Saul, he said that Mom's in a very very bad condition. That she might not even make it. 

I just stared at my phone. 

"Robin?" Zoro called gently from across the room. I looked up. If there's something or someone I need more than anything right now, it's him. 'You okay?' he mouthed. I hesitantly nodded. 

"Sure?" He asked. I nodded again. 

Sanji elbowed Zoro's rib. He looked at the cook with disgust and anger. Sanji pointed to the door, then he looked at me. I stood up and headed for the door. 

"Robin whe-" Luffy was about to ask when Nami held his mouth. 

"Shut up idiot!" She said angrily. 

I went to the deck of the Thousand Sunny. I'm thankful that Sanji told me to do this, it did seem like I needed air. 

"Hey," A masculine voice said from behind. I turned to look at him. 

"What're you doing here?" I asked coldly. He leaned on the mast. 

"I want to watch you," Zoro said. I rolled my eyes and turned to face the other side. He touched my shoulder. "I need to watch you," 

I sighed. "And we need to talk," He suddenly said and pulled me up to the Crow's Nest. Surprisingly, I didn't even bother to fight. When we reached the Crow's Nest, he closed the door and I sat on the couch by the window. 

"What now?" I asked. 

"My 5 wishes, can we discuss about it?" He said. 

"That's just so selfish of you isn't it?" I said, still not bothering to look at him. 

"Eh, Robin," He whined. He sat beside me and held my hand. Still surprisingly, I didn't fight or remove my hand, it seemed like it was just right the way it was.