Chapter 9: Sick

Robin's POV

"That'd be lovely," I replied to Zoro with a smile. We stayed back at the dorm 'til it was really our dismissal time. We just lay there on his bed, enjoying each other's company and silence. It's pretty funny how just a while ago I was a bit harsh on him for forgetting. Right now, I'm thinking if I should say 'yes' already, but Mom told me before that I should know the guy more and see if he could wait. But Dad courted Mom for 3 years! Could Zoro be that patient? Unconsciously, I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Zoro suddenly spoke, his eyes were closed.

"I thought you were sleeping?" I giggled and just rested my head on his chest.

"How could I rest, knowing that you're not okay?" He replied and I blushed. "You're blushing," He said.  I pinched his arm playfully.

"Shut up," I said cockily. He just giggled.

"You're still not answering my question Robin," He said. I was confused. What question? The 'yes' or about was why I sighed? Confused and nervous, I waited for what he'll say next.

"Hey, I asked you what's wrong? Is there anything bothering you?" He said. I inhaled, I didn't notice that I stopped breathing. I smiled, relieved.

"I was just thinking about something,"

"'Bout what?" He asked and shifted. I was laid on his left part. He placed his left arm on my shoulder, hugging me in the process.

"Someday you'll know,"

"I understand," He smiled. We just stayed in that position for a bit, enjoying each other's company and embrace. He finally settled on the pillow and I think he finally fell asleep.

Then, I thought about something again. I think I'm being too close to him. We're not even together and I've already kissed him and right now we're on the same bed and hugging. I felt a bit awkward and tried to release myself from his embrace. Unfortunately, his arms were holding on to me securely. I think I should stop being this close to him next time. I'll now my limits, probably. But for now, I'll enjoy the moment. I wrapped my arms around Zoro's torso and let sleep take over my stressed mind and body.

~

Zoro's POV

I woke up to the sound of a very annoying voice. Or whisper.

"Oi, idiot what're you doing?! Wake up!" The voice said.

"Huh?" I asked, still half asleep. I rubbed my right eye using my right hand and fixed my messy hair with my left.

"Marimo idiot, wake up!" A small voice said. Chopper? 

"Zoro~! Wake up~!" Another voice whined. Someone sighed.

"Aww~ This is SUPER cute~!" Another voice said.

"If they don't wake up, we'll all be late for the assembly!" A girl's voice said.

These guys are so noisy. Finally, I opened my eyes and yawned. Then I saw my friends all dressed and Franky was taking a picture of me.

"Franky! What're you doing?" I said and tried to sit up, when I felt someone hugging my torso. I looked down and saw Robin, sleeping soundly and was still resting on my chest. I blushed scarlet red. Why didn't I lock the door last night?

"Zoro, there's a Captain-Vice Captain-Navigator-Archaeologist Meeting today. Weren't you there when I announced it during dinner last night?" Nami whispered angrily. It's a pretty good thing that Robin was still sleeping, she finally rested. AND I'm thankful because that Witch can't hit me.