Chapter 10: Classes and Law

Omniscient's POV

Robin already recovered from her flu and she and Zoro are on their way to the school. There was a comfortable silence. That was until Zoro almost bumped into someone.

"ZORO!" Robin said loudly, shocked about what happened. Zoro, was surprised too. They just stared at each other 'til the car behind them beeped. 

"I-i'm sorry," Zoro said apologetically. Robin just nodded, still surprised about what happened. They reached the school and got off the car. Before they entered the hallways,

"What time will be your dismissal?" Zoro asked. He forgot. 

"I have the same dismissal everyday," Robin said, she knew she told him already, didn't she?

"I forgot," Zoro said embarrassed. He looked away and Robin tapped his shoulder. 

"I'll leave the library at 5," She smiled sweetly. Though she found it cute that Zoro was all red and avoiding her eyes, she didn't want to hurt the guy's ego. Besides... she cares about him. 

"FIVE?!" Zoro asked, surprised. He remembered that it wasn't that late. 

"Is there a problem with that Kenshi-san?" She asked, confused. Zoro scratched the back of his neck and sighed. 

"Zoro," He corrected. He didn't like it when she calls him 'Kenshi-san' while she calls the others by their first names. Robin giggled.

"There isn't a problem right? I can go home myself," She said and quickened her pace. Zoro caught up to her.

"In a hurry?" He glanced at his wristwatch. "It's 7:45, and we're having homeroom together," she looked at him. "Uh, with the others," 

Robin nodded. "I needed to go to the library at 8, I'm part of the scholars who'll study," Robin said excitedly. Zoro, on the other hand, was disappointed. 

"Will you be gone everyday? Every homeroom periods?" He was hoping to spend time with her. And the others. 

Robin thought about it. 'You'll miss him' a voice in her mind said. She smiled. "It's a Friday today right? I'll be gone only on Fridays. I don't think that'll be a loss. Don't tell me you'll miss me?" Robin joked. 

"I will," Zoro said seriously and Robin was taken aback. They were on their way to the library.

"How will you get back?" Robin asked Zoro as she opened the door to the huge library. Zoro crossed his arms. 

"I won't get lost," He said cockily. Robin nodded and entered the library. "ROBIN!" Zoro shouted. Robin peeked outside and Zoro's lips landed on her cheek. 

"Love you. See you later," Zoro said and ran to the other side. 

"Zoro!" Robin called. Zoro looked back. "Merry's the other way," She said pointing to the other side.  

 "I know!" Zoro shouted back and blushed. "I was going to the washroom," 

"Washroom's the other side too!" Robin laughed. 'He's hopeless!' she thought. 

"I know! I just-" he was cut by Robin.

"Go, I need to do something," Robin said and went inside the library. She signed in the attendance list and went to a section to borrow a book. She went outside and saw Zoro. She approached him and when he saw her, he blushed.

"Lost?" Robin said. "Your guide is here," she laughed and Zoro shrugged. 

"I- uh, wanted to fetch you?" He said, not so sure.

"Is that a question?" She laughed and took Zoro's arm and walked to the Merry. 

Zoro's POV

Everyone's here at the Going Merry. Sanji cooked breakfast for Chopper, Usopp and Franky were testing something at the porch, Brook was playing some pieces for a grinning and excited Luffy while Robin read a book and I watched a movie.