Chapter 20: Restless

Robin's POV

Nami walked beside me and gave me hug as we watched Zoro enter the airport. Well, he wasn't going directly to the airport...

"Should we help him?" Hancock asked as she came around. 

"Let him be," I smiled. 

"Ro~bin, I don't have a swordsman anymore," Luffy cried. "Why aren't you crying? Your boyfriend just left, wont you miss him?" 

I blushed at what he said. "He's not my boyfriend. Besides, he said he'll be back, so he better be. And Luffy we'll all be leaving starting tomorrow so get used to it," 

"Hancock are you leaving too?" Luffy sniffed. 

"I'm coming with you right?" Hancock said lovingly and pecked Luffy's cheek. Luffy smiled. 

It was already afternoon, everyone was in their respective rooms, packing, the next to leave is Brook.

I lay in my bed, wide awake. Well, I'm actually on Zoro's bed. I kind of miss him already. 

"Wait..." I murmured to myself and stood up. "I shouldn't be doing this. I'm mad at him," 

I frowned. Can't we just let tonight slip?

I went back to my bed. Why am I so restless? I want to talk to Mom but she's sick. Should I text Zoro? 

I quickly went to the other side of the bed to retrieve my phone. Surprisingly, when I opened it there were a lot of messages and missed calls... from Zoro. Why haven't I noticed this a while ago? 

I opened my phone and read the messages. He was constantly updating me with what was  happening around him. From when he boarded the plane, what he ate for lunch, when he left the plane and the last message. 

From: Zoro

Hey, I guess this'll be the last message. You're really mad huh? Not even replying. But tis ok I understand. I hope when I get back you already forgive me. Guess what? Mihawk will be my trainer. HELL. I hope you have fun while I'm gone. Stay safe, always. 3 words, 8 letters, Robin. See you after 2 years? See you soon. 

"Stupid Robin!" I whispered to myself. I guess I'll be Zoro free from now on. 'Til he gets back. 

I laid back on the bed and soon enough, drifted off to sleep. 

~

It's 2 AM when my eyes suddenly shot open. I miss Zoro's presence. But I just can't get rid of this restless feeling. 

I sat up to get water from the kitchen when my phone beeped. 

From: Zoro

Hey, I told you it was gonna be my last message but I managed to steal my phone from Mihawk. Probably this will really be the last. I miss you, stay safe, 3 words, 8 letters. And I received a message from your Mom's number... I guess you should check her out, contact her? or something. Stay safe. and mihawk's awak bye 3 words 8 letterssas

(A/N: I wrote that typo on purpose cuz Zoro was in a hurry typing) 

He's awake at this time just to secretly text me. He really is something. But something makes me feel like there's something wrong. I read the message again. How did my mom know his number? 

I replied to his text.

To: Zoro

How did you get mom's number? I'll be safe, you too. 

I waited for a few minutes but he didn't reply. Guess Mihawk already took his phone. I went to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water. When I was about to open the knob, I heard someone talking inside. 

"WHAT?!" It sounded like Sanji, pretty surprised. 

"What do you plan?" He said but I don't know who he's talking to.

"Oh really, idiotic Marimo!" He shouted. Marimo. He's talking to Zoro. Is he on the phone? 

"I will, good luck-" He sighed. "Yeah yeah I said I will. Dear Robin-chwan, you idiot Marimo!" He shouted again. Robin? Me? This is getting quite interesting. 

"But-" He paused. "Nami-san knows, she's right here actually," Sanji said. Nami? Why are they awake at this time? 

"Zoro, you're gonna pay when you get back," Nami said angrily. What could've Zoro done? 

"We'll take care of everything- fine. Bye," Sanji said. Is it really the right time to come in? I was about to head back when the knob turned. I stood and pretended to open the door. 

"But what will-" Nami had her back facing me and was talking to Sanji, she was surprised when she turned and saw me. "Robin! How long have you been here? Why're you awake?"

"I-i was gonna get some water, my throat was kinda dry," I explained. Nami looked at Sanji with weary eyes. They looked nervous. "Uh, is everything okay?" 

Sanji looked at me and nudged Nami. Nami sighed. 

"There's something we've got to tell you. But maybe this morning, we're not going to school right?" She said and held Sanji's hand. I felt nervous and just nodded. 

Nami stepped forward and kissed my cheek. "Night Robin, love you," She said. I smiled.

"Goodnight Robin-chan," Sanji smiled and they went back to their room. I sighed and went for the glass of water. I feel nervous. A bit scared. And really thirsty.