Chapter 12: Baby-chan

A/N: this'll be a month later. It's Septemberrr.

Zoro's POV

It's September 1 today. It's getting nearer and nearer 'til I leave. Two months.

"Zoro?" Robin waved a hand on my face.

"Hmm?"

"You look bothered again," she said standing up. It's dismissal time and I fetched her from the library, it's a Thursday. She piled her books, notebooks and papers and stuffed them in her backpack.  I can't believe they all fit.

"Let's go," She said as she struggled to wear her bag. She almost fell because of its heaviness but I instantly came to the rescue and caught her.

"Let me carry it," I got the bag and carried it with ease.

"Thanks," She breathed.

"It's a good thing I'm here," I commented and she smiled. She nodded.

"If I fell someone would catch me anyway,"

"That's why I'm glad 'cause I'm the one who caught you," I smirked and she blushed.

After she regained her composure she rolled her eyes. "Shut it," Then we both laughed and headed home.

~

Nami's POV

Our dinner tonight was so lively, it seemed like we didn't have any problems at all. Well, we didn't except for the two who were obviously faking smiles.

I nudged Sanji-kun's rib lightly and he looked at me. I gave him a questioning look and he mouthed 'later' 

After Robin and Zoro left, I talked to Sanji-kun.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Zoro hasn't told Robin yet," He said. I gasped. He's leaving soon, why isn't he telling her yet?

"Why?" I asked and Sanji just shakes his head. I get it. 

"But why does it seem like their faking smiles?" He looked at me. 

"Who knows," 

~

Fridaaaaaaaay

Zoro's POV

"Zoro... Zoro wake up, we're going to be late!" Robin tapped on my shoulder lightly. I opened an eye and saw her seated on my bed, all ready for school. I looked at the clock, 6:30, a little stubbornness won't hurt, right? I smirked and closed my eye in hopes of her touching me again. 

"Hey, Zoro," She tapped my waist and I suddenly sprang out of bed. 

"That tickles!" I shouted. She laughed.

"Fufufu, I didn't know that you had one," She said standing up. So much for my plan of chancing. "Besides, Zoro, don't shout it's still early," 

I rubbed my eyes. "Tch whatever," I muttered and headed for the washroom to prepare for school. 

Knock Knock

Robin's POV

Knock Knock

Zoro started for the door but I blocked him so he could start taking a bath. He complied with a shrug. I opened the door and met Sanji.

"Good morning Sanji-san," I greeted. He smiled.

"Mornin' my sweet Robin-chwan~!" He danced. "Where's the baka Marimo? Breakfast is ready, Nami-san's waiting for you guys in the other room," He pointed with his thumb.