Chapter 24: Hugs

Robin's POV

Zoro stood up and intertwined our hands. "Sure but nah, I'm the guy so my treat," He smiled.

Déjà vu.

~

I blushed at Zoro's actions. I missed this, the overwhelming feeling of having someone you love, love you back. I-

My thoughts were cut when Zoro suddenly leaned in. I froze and thankfully, he was just going to whisper something in my ear. I sighed mentally.

"I love you," The green haired swordsman said, his words and hot breath against my ear made my body shiver.

"I- wait, what?" I spat out. Zoro smiled warmly and held our intertwined hands up. I guess I was overwhelmed, a bit overwhelmed. Okay I admit, I was TOO overwhelmed.

Zoro gave me a confused and curious gaze. I quickly took my hand and avoided his look.

"Hey," He held my face and made me look directly to his onyx orbs. "Did my message reach you?"

His message.

I bit my lip and nodded in response.

"I still love you," He said seriously. I honestly don't know how to answer to that. Think quick Robin.

"I- Zoro you look pale," I said, trying to avoid what he just said. He slowly shook his head and sighed.

"I guess I can't squeeze out answers now, can I?" He chuckled. I smiled, I'm glad he understood.

"Let's buy your breakfast," I offered and walked to the door with Zoro hot on my heels.

~~

I stepped in the tub. How relaxing. The tub was filled with bubbles covering my whole figure. I closed my eyes, savoring the moment. I missed our dorm, back in the Revolutionaries, I don't get to enjoy the bath much because almost every minute, one of them would call me and ask about Poneglyphs.

"Loving can hurt..." I heard the lulling voice echo in the room. "...loving can hurt sometimes..."

"Mmm," I sighed. I could relate to the lyrics of the song, adding the relaxing ambiance of the tub and the washroom.

"...but it's the only thing that I know..." I just closed my eyes and continued to relax.

"When it gets hard, you know it could get hard sometimes..." I waited for the next line of the song, but I couldn't understand it.

"Grrg grrg grrg grrg grrg, pweh, thing, that makes us feel alive..." It continued. Wait, what?

My eyes shot open. I sat up from the tub and looked at where the singing came from.

"Hmm hmm hmm..." It continued, I heard the shower running and steam filled the room. I peeked through the shower curtain and saw Zoro, under the shower. His eyes were closed, he was still humming the song, water was running from the shower, his short green hair, his bare chest, his torso, his hips...

I gasped and quickly hid behind the curtains. I was breathing heavily and my cheeks flushed. I covered my face with my hands and tried to calm down. Oh god.

I sighed heavily. "You did not see anything Nico Robin, you did not see anything..." I whispered to myself.

"PERVERT!" A masculine voice shouted and opened the curtains.

"AHH!" I screamed, both by shock and by embarrassment.

Our eyes locked to each other. His black ones and my cerulean ones. We just stared at each other, no one moved, nor took their eyes off the other. We stayed like that for a minute... until reality hit me like a bottle on the head.