Chapter 23: Déjà vu

Zoro's POV

Luffy sat in front beside Usopp.

"Robin, I'll go to Luffy now," Chopper said. He hugged Robin, jumped from her lap and ran towards Luffy.

"You're late captain," I heard Sanji say.

"Hancock took a lot of time in the car," Luffy grinned.

"Psst," I called to Robin but she didn't look. She just continued to read. "Robin~" I whispered but she just ignored me. It's going to be that way huh?

I poked Robin's hip and she jumped at the sudden action.

"What?" She asked irritably. Finally.

"Hey," I said and poked her hip once more. She swatted my hand.

"Stop, it's annoying," Robin said in a serious tone.

"I just wanted attention," I whined like a child and poked her hip again.

"I'm busy," Was all she replied and she continued reading. I didn't want to get in her nerves, it's still early. Besides, she is my roommate, I've got plenty of time to bother her. Or maybe not. 

Robin's POV

I tried focusing on reading my book but Zoro just wont stop. He keeps on whining my name and now his head is on my arm chair and he repetitively says my name.

"Robinrobinrobinrobin..." Zoro whined.

"Kenshi-san, stop acting like a little boy. What do you want?" I asked and closed my book. I can't take it.

"I want you," He said and scratched my chin. I flushed at his remark. I just stared at him, with wide eyes. I didn't know what to say.

Zoro suddenly pecked my lips.

"Gotcha," He said and winked at me. Then I noticed that scar than ran down his left eye. It makes him look sexier to be honest.

I hit him with my book. "Ow?" he said.

I rolled my eyes and just looked away. Simply looking at him makes me blush. I can't help it. I'm still in love with over the past 2 years. I'm not sure if he still feels the same though. I hope he does, 'cause I'm ready to forgive him. If he just, you know, not be like this? Stop being the Zoro he is and say what he wanted to tell me, face to face.

"Hey~" He said in that deep masculine voice.

"Seriously, what do you want?" I asked.

"I already told you, I wanted y-"

"Serious,"

"I want y-" He said teasingly.

"Zoro," I said with a tone of finality.

He stopped whining. I looked at him, worried. When I turned, my azure eyes met his dark ones. He just sat there, staring at me, frozen. What happened with him.

"Kenshi-san, are you alright?" I asked, keeping the book in my bag. But still not taking my eyes off him.

He softened and he shaked his head. "Back to Kenshi-san, eh?" He said sadly and put his head down on his armchair.

I stared at him, confused. What's his problem?

I tap his shoulder and he just shook me off.

"Hey," I said calmly.

"Go read your book," He said under his arms.

I giggled. "Okay," I replied. I stood up and moved my chair away from him. When he heard the soft noise, he bolt up and pulled the chair back to him.

"Kidding," He said and yawned. "I missed you," He suddenly said.

"I-i-"

"Okay! You're back!" Shanks said as he burst through the door. I quickly sat down.

"Complete?" Shanks asked Luffy. Luffy stood up and counted us. He put a thumbs up and Shanks wrote something on his clipboard.

"You guys can take the day off," Shanks said and left. But he quickly went back.

"Roronoa, don't frighten Robin," Shanks laughed and ran outside.

"Why do you always see me?!" Zoro shouted and ran to the door. Zoro scratched his head. "Luffy I'm hungry,"

"Me too," Luffy replied.

"You're a useless idiot," Zoro said. He walked back to his seat, next to me, and got his bag.

"We're taking the day off right?" Zoro asked me and I just nodded in reply. "Wanna go home?"

I looked at him, confused. Why is he asking me to come home?

"We're roommates, remember?" Zoro answered, as if reading my mind and leaned on the windows. Oh yeah, we are roommates.

"I want to spend more time with the others and Nami wanted to go shopping," I said.

"Well, I guess I'll stay then," He said and flashed me his boyish smile that could melt any girl's heart. Oh how I missed him.

"Sanji~ I'm hungry!" Luffy whined.

There was already a tick mark on Sanji's forehead, it seems that his idle catching up with Nami was being disturbed by our captain.

"Marimo! This is your fault for reminding Luffy!" Sanji shouted.

"Shut up Number 7," Zoro retorted, then his stomach growled. "Ugh," He groaned and slumped back to his seat a hand covering his eyes and massaging his forehead. (A/N: HE LOOKS SO HOT JUST IMAGINING)

I stood up and held his hand. He looked at me tiredly and managed to smile. "Hey," He said.

"Haven't my baby eaten his breakfast?" I said and he beamed.

"Nope," He took his hand off his forehead and held my hand with both of his. He kissed my hand. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"Want to buy some?" I proposed. "My treat,"

Zoro stood up and intertwined our hands. "Sure but nah, I'm the guy so my treat," He smiled.

Déjà vu.