Chapter 26:

A/N: FINALLYYYYYYY!! I did this one right away because of you guys. I didn't even know that people were really into this thing xD But yeah and here's the long long long awaited chapter!! I hope you like it :D Btw no POVs in this chapter, just mine hehe :D.

That night, the Straw Hat crew had a party at the Thousand Sunny. Everybody gave Zoro their gifts for his birthday except for Robin because she really didn't know what to give him. 

"Oi, Marimo! Happy birthday!" Sanji greeted Zoro with a pat on the back. Zoro just shrugged. He really didn't like much attention.

"Zoro, I got this for you. Luffy and Sanji bought it with me," The little talking reindeer- uhm I mean, boy said as he gave Zoro a long gift wrapped box.

"Thanks Chopper." Zoro said with a smile. 

"Alright, everyone just put your gifts for Zoro in the living room. It's-" Nami was interrupted by their loud Captain.

"PARTY TIIIIIME!!! Sanji!! Prepare the food, Captain's Orders!" 

"Shut up Luffy!" Everyone said in unison and they laughed while Luffy sulked in a corner. It's pretty funny how the Straw Hats respected their Captain and not at the same time.

"Well, as Second-in-command and because it's my birthday. Let's go drink!!" Well, with that they cheered. No one wanted to ruin the night for it was basically...fun. 

"Zoro let's go?" Robin gently tapped Zoro's shoulder. He was still drinking with the others, but they were drunk already, Zoro had a high tolerance for alcohol. 

"But what about the-" He was interrupted by a drunk navigator.

"Leave already Love Birds. It is your birthday, don't worry about us," She said and winked at Robin. Robin just nervously smiled at her. 

"Fine. Let's go," Zoro gently held Robin's hand and lead the way out. It may have taken a few extra minutes though and some unnecessary turns. Knowing Zoro's great sense of direction. 

Robin was just giggling all the way. They were right there, on deck and the distance they needed to walk out was just straight ahead. But thanks to Zoro's unique ability, they actually roamed around the ship.

On their walk home...

"We left the gifts in the ship, Zoro." Robin said.

"It's okay. I left it there on purpose. We'll get it tomorrow morning," He replied nonchalantly. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't get a gift for you though." 

"It's okay for me. Having you right now's more than fine." 

"Uh- Zoro..." She started. Zoro just hummed an answer.

"I actually have a gift but I'm not sure if-" 

"I told you it's fine."

  Robin stopped walking, causing Zoro to pause as well.   

"I-i love you, Roronoa Zoro." Robin said shyly and looking away. 

Zoro turned around to look at the blushing lady. "Did you just-" 

Robin slowly looked up and met Zoro's eyes. She smiled brightly and answered his long awaited question. "Yes."

Zoro tackled her to a bear hug and carried her, spinning around. (A/N: Sorry I'm not good at describing but what I'm meaning there is the cliche part where you carry someone and you spin and you guys are just laughin, enjoying the moment xD)

"Is my gift alright?" Robin asked in between giggles.

"Heck yeah! It's the best one I've received so far!" He gently put Robin down and cupped her face with his hands. "Finally." He whispered.

Robin just blushed and giggled, glad that Zoro liked her 'gift' that she planned with Nami for a long time. 

"Can I kiss you?" Zoro asked, unable to contain his happiness. 

"You always do," Robin giggled. 

Zoro slowly leaned in but their eyes were closed, waiting for that moment. Before their lips could touch, Zoro whispered. 

"I love you, so much. Even more than you think. Thank you Robin," He said with a smile. Zoro rested his forehead on Robin's. Robin held Zoro's hand which was on her cheek.

"I love you too Zoro. I have and always will." She said. 

Then slowly, their lips met. Zoro and Robin has shared a lot of kisses already, but this time, it was different. It was sweet, all their love for each other can be felt in the kiss. It was their first kiss after all. It was their first kiss, as an official couple. 

A/N: AND YAY FINALLY!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORYYYY. Sorry to say this but this'll be the last chapter. I know everybody hates cliffhangers and all but don't worry I'm working on the sequel. I'll just announce it in this book when I'm done with a chapter or two. I'm saying sorry in advance for not telling about this but yeah. And it's a very short chapter :((((((((((( But I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading!!!! :D