Chapter 25: Happy Birthday

Zoro's POV
It's been 10 days already since we got back. Everything's back to normal though, except for me and Robin. She already forgave me so that's one off the list. I'm just gonna have to court her again. We're currently on our way home from school. I still fetch her like before too. Only thing is she's like treating me as a friend, again. Not sure though. I glanced at the beautiful woman beside me who was reading a book peacefully.

"Robin, the car's motion is gonna make you dizzy, it'll hurt your eyes. Just wait 'til we get home," I said seriously.

"Eyes on the road Roronoa Zoro," She giggled and turned another page.

"Tsk, I'm serious Nico Robin," I rolled my eyes and focused on driving again. "It's for your own good anyway,"

"I'm used to it, you don't have to worry about me," She said, not taking her eyes off the book.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine," I muttered to myself. "You're always the right one,"

"I heard that," she said.

After a few more minutes of driving, we reached our dorms. Robin lead the way. We exchanged bags too. 'Cause her bags are too heavy because of the books while mine only has a notebook , extra shirts and towels.

"Your bag's unusually smelly," Robin commented when we entered the room.

"What? I don't have body odor," I said and smelled my armpits.

"That's why I said unusually smelly. You always smelled good,"

"Thanks," I said and put her bag down on her study table's chair. When I turned around my dirty training clothes were scattered on my bed. "Oi what gives?"

"I'm pretty sure one of Luffy's clothes are here. Or one of your classmates,"

"That's impossible," I said as I gathered my clothes. "I kept my bag in the locker the whole time."

Still Robin continued to pick out every piece of clothing. Checking if it's really mine or not.

"I'll bring them in the laundry anyway. Plus, I'm a grown man, I don't think there'll be a problem if I smell bad,"

"I'm not marrying a smelly person Zoro," Robin blurted out when she realized that no one's stray clothes were there but all of it were mine.

"Eh?" Did I hear that correctly? You're marrying me?" I smirked. I threw the dirty clothes on my hamper and sat down beside her on the bed.

"I was kidding. I'm not planning on marrying anyone as of now," She said calmly, avoiding my gaze. I smiled warmly and hugged her. "Z-zoro?"

"Don't worry, it's just that we had extra extra training a while ago. Besides, when we do get married," I pulled away from the hug and made her look at me straight in the eyes. "I'll make sure that I always smell like flowers,"

"That's gay,"

"You smell like flowers. Then I'll make sure I smell the way you want me to," I laughed and Robin rolled her eyes.

"I'm not marrying you nor anyone, so save your corniness for someone else," Robin stood up. "By the way, can I sleep on your bed tonight?"