Chapter 14: The Unexpected Announcement

Heeeey! I updated the story's description :> And guuuys~! y u no vote and comment? :(( your comments could help me improve my storyyyyy please feel free to comment and voooote~! thaaanks :D

It's October 1 here already hehe I know, I know, too far. But bear with me! There's much excitement in store ;)

Zoro's POV

Okay, a month. A month to go. I still haven't told her. I can't bear this anymore! The longer we stay together the more I fall in love. How am I supposed to leave now?

It's a Monday today. I'm currently speaking with Mihawk about the 2-year training in a month.

"Mihawk!" I exclaimed when he finally picked up.

"What is it?"

"I'll be going to a 2-year training this coming Novem-"

"November 1 right?" He continued.

"Yeah and-"

"Kuraigana Island?" He continued again, this time I was confused.

"Ye-as?"

"Ohh, well, you're in for a surprise there though. I'll go now Zoro," He said and hung up.

I sighed. Oh well, there's still a month left. I better do something quick. I was thinking that I want to make Robin say 'yes' already, it's been almost 4 months? Yeah, 4. And I know I've got to be patient but I don't have time! What should I do? I sat down beside the other swordsmen who were meditating.

"Done talking to your father Zoro?" asked our teacher, Silvers Rayleigh. I nodded. "What did he say?" He smirked.

"I dunno," I said and started to meditate. But I just can't get myself to think straight. There's something bothering my mind. Someone, specifically. I sighed.

"Roronoa, if you can't meditate properly, your weights are free in the gym," Rayleigh asked. I stood up and thanked him. I started doing warm-up exercises and started with the weights. Time check: 3:30 PM. I could head back at 4. Well I've still got 30 minutes to think.

"Knock knock," A sweet voice said as she sat on the bench beside my bag. I looked up and smiled. This might not be the best time, but I am glad to see her.

"Hey, out early?" I asked and put down the weights. I walked to her and took the towel she got from my bag.

"I decided to rest for a bit," She said. I moved my bag so I could sit beside her. She watched as I dried my face with the towel. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. I was about to get a shirt from my bag when she took the towel from my hand and started drying my back. "You'll get sick when you let your sweat dry,"

"I never get sick," I said as she continued drying me with the towel. She moved to the front and started drying my chest, she stopped when she was going for my abs.

"Like what you're seeing?" I smirked.

"I suppose you haven't eaten yet, right?" She said and put the towel on my face. I shake my head and dried my hair with the towel.

"Nope," I said simply and she lightly punched my shoulder.

"Roronoa Zoro, what have I told you about not eating and doing strenuous activities?" She sighed. "You're so stubborn,"

I smiled and held her hand. I put her hand on my chest so she can feel my heart beating. "You worry too much," I said and moved closer to her. "I'm still alive right?"

"That's not the point Zoro," She avoided my eyes. With my other hand, I turned her face so that she could look in my eyes.

"Why do you care so much anyway?" I asked and moved closer to her from where I sat.