Chapter 6: So Is it A Yes?

A week later... 

Zoro's POV

My head hurts and it seems like my world is spinning. I glanced at the clock. 6:02 AM. Still pretty early I guess. Better sleep. 

"Zoro?" I heard Robin's voice.

"Yeah?" I mumbled. I felt her sit on the side of my bed. 

"Remove your shirt," she ordered kindly.

"Robin, my head's spinning I'm not in the mood for-" 

"Zoro you're sick, I know. I got you a sleeveless shirt here, that one's damp from your sweat. Come on, just obey," Robin said and I just removed my shirt. It's freezing! 

"Babe, can you turn the air conditioner off? Please?" 

"I already did baby Zoro,"

"Why is it so cold?" 

"You have a high fever. You should've drank the medicine I gave you last night so that it wouldn't come up to this point. You're so stubborn, you know that?" Robin was starting to get a bit angry.  

I sat up and hugged her. "Hey, it's okay," 

"It's not," 

"I had fun,"

"You had fun running in the rain, late at night, looking for my book in the park, which I told you to just leave it there and we'll search for it the next day." Damn, she is not happy.

"I know how important your books are Robin,"

"Now look at what happened to you!" She exclaimed and pushed me gently to lie down on the bed again. 

"Books before boys, eh?" I said cockily. That silenced her. 

"Shut up," She said silently as if mumbling just to her self. She looked away, now's the chance Zoro! I brought my face near her ears and whispered her name.

"Get off, you're sick," 

"Look at me first," I smirked, when her face turned, my lips met hers. She was slightly taken aback and moved her face away from me.

"Gotcha," I winked and her face turned bright red. 

"Just," She started and sighed. "I-"

"I love you too," I continued. 

"That wasn't what I was going to say, Ken-"

"Zoro," I corrected as I laid down and closed my eyes. 

"Fine. That wasn't what I was going to say ZORO. Just rest right there I'll get some ice bags," as she stood up I grabbed her hand. "What now?" 

"I won't let go 'til you say you love me too," I smirked. Roronoa, your plan is on a roll! 99% done. With that, Robin just stood there. 

"I don't," Robin started again.

"Want to be a rebound?" I continued, again. "Robin for the hundredth time, you're not. I've completely moved on." She sat down on the bed.

"Philophobia, Zoro," Robin started. "I'm afraid to fall in love, Zoro. I don't want to hurt myself, us. I want us to remain friends. True, in the past weeks we've been together, though we just met, it feels like I've known you in my entire life. And again, true that-"

"Robin, you're not afraid of falling. You're afraid to get hurt. It does seem like fate to me. I leave everything to luck, to be honest. And look at where it got me, right here, beside you, doing fine, not literally though," 

"What do you mean?" Robin asked.

"I've still got a broken heart," I said. Okaaaay, the plan is going reaaally well.

"See? I told you I-"

"Hush, Robin, you're not a rebound." I said seriously and sat up.

"But-" I silenced her with a kiss on the lips. When we broke the kiss, I started. 

"I've got a broken heart, not because of Kuina. It's because there's still something missing,"

"What is it?" she asked confused.

"You." I said simply and she blushed at that. She quickly stood up.

"Oi, where're you going?" 

"Ice bags,"

"So you do care about me?" 

"Of course,"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes," Did she just say...

"YES?" I repeated. Probably she realized what she just said.

"I mean, no." 

"No, but your cheeks says otherwise though," I protested and she held her chin. She just shrugged and headed to the door. "Robin!" 

"What?" 

"I'm not sick," 

"You are," 

"It's alcohol," probably she once again realized. She ran to me and started hitting me. 

"O-oi what's this for?" 

"Letting my emotions out!" 

She slapped my face, "That is for pretending that you're sick and making me worry!" She slapped me on my other cheek, "That is for making me blush so hard that I couldn't even think straight!" I chuckled at that then she slapped my other cheek again. "That is for kissing me," she slapped my other cheek again. "That... is for making me fall for you," Robin said calming down and as a tear found it's way to the surface. I wiped the tear away. 

"Hey, Robin," I started. "So is it a yes?" 

She met my gaze. "Are you kidding me?" I shaked my head vigorously, to show her that I'm not kidding about her. 

"Well then," She started. "It's a no," 

My world was shattered looks like the last part of my plan didn't go too well. I'll have to try harder! No matter what! I just respected her opinion and held her face.

"Well, I guess I just have to try harder, don't I Robin?" I said and kissed her forehead. 

A/N: Another short chapter :(( but I hope you enjoyed! rate and feel free to comment readers!! :D