Chapter 17: Packing

Hiiii! I really really appreciate the comments :') Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm planning on finishing the book around the 30th-35th chapter? Comment if you want a sequel ;) (but it will take some time)  BTW I'm planning on making another book, but it's just a  compilation of one-shots of ZoRobin, SaNami, LuHan and slight LawBin and LuNa etc/ my favorite ships/pairings. I've been writing it on my separate notebook when it's my free time at school and I was thinking if I should publish it here in wattpad. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! :D

Robin's POV

I woke up when I felt the bed move, creak to be specific. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Zoro sitting up. He turned and saw me awake. 

"Did I wake you up? Sorry," He said as he stood up and walked to his closet. "Morning," He greeted emotionless. Why so cold?

"Morning. Why're you up-" I said and glanced at the clock. "Why're you up so early?" It was only 5:00 AM. 

"I haven't packed, I'll be leaving at 6:30 AM," He said and threw his clothes from his closet to his bed. Oh yeah, he's leaving. I didn't reply to that, instead, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I went out, I went to his study table and got the luggage bag out. I set it on his bed and he just looked at me. 

"A little help wouldn't hurt right?" I said, not looking at him. I can feel my eyes tearing up so I just hid my eyes in my bangs. 

Zoro smiled. "Thanks," He said. I just nodded. He got his phone and earphones in his drawer and put them in his ears. I guess he didn't want to talk to me. 

I folded his clothes and when I was about to reach for his red and white striped button up shirt, he touched my hand. He took the earphones out from his ears and looked at me again. 

"I'll be wearing that," He said and pulled out a pair of dark green pants, those that he usually wore, and his green haramaki. He placed them with the red and white tee. I looked at the haramaki questioningly, he didn't usually wear those. He cleared his throat and I looked at him. "I'll be strapping my swords with that from now on," He said, he probably read my mind and answered my question. I just nodded. He continued throwing his clothes on the bed. I leaned on the bed frame and yawned. 

"Let me, you go back to sleep," He said and moved his clothes to the edge of the bed so I could stretch out. I didn't want to sleep, I want to spend his last hour with me.

"I'm not sleepy, I'll help you," I insisted and continued folding his clothes. Zoro closed his closet, probably it's empty already. He sat beside me on the bed. 

"If you insist," he said. I scooted to the other side so we were farther from each other. But he moved closer. When I was about to reach for his blue sleeveless shirt, (A/N: the one he wore in Skypeia) our hands met. I looked up and met his eyes. We stared at each others eyes, not knowing what to do next. then I blinked. He snapped out and withdrew his hand from mine. He looked away and got another shirt to fold. I just looked at my hand and sighed silently, I got the blue shirt and folded it. 

When there were no more clothes on the bed, he moved to his drawers. He took out his boxers, under garments, white shirts and pants. I reached for his pants, when I was folding it, I felt something heavy from the pocket. I got it out and found his wallet. It popped open. (A/N: There were a lot of things inside so yeah it popped open) On the spot where pictures were placed, I saw my picture there. I was wearing a beach hat and a black spaghetti strap dress. It was a candid photo of me smiling. Zoro snatched the wallet from my hand. 

"I saw it in your facebook, I thought it was cute so I had it developed," He explained and threw the wallet in his bed table's drawer. 

"When did you stalk my facebook?" I questioned.