Chapter 13: Pink

tHIS CHAPTER WILL BE VERYYYY SHORT. LIKE A ONE-SHOT BUT IT'S STILL PART OF THE STORY. ENJOYYY~!

Zoro's POV

Robin and I were shopping for clothes. Also, Sanji told us to restock the pantry so yeah. 

"How about this one?" She said, handing me a pink button up shirt. 

"Why do you love pink so much?" I complained and shrugged, she giggled. 

"Well, I don't. But it's pretty cute," 

"You're cuter," I teased and scratched her chin. She blushed. She got another long-sleeved pink shirt. She held it in front of me. 

"I love it!" She exclaimed. 

"I love you Robin but I just don't like pink," I complained and returned the shirt to the rack. 

She slowly shaked her head. 

"Then you're not a man," She said coyly and smirked.

"O-oi, I'm a man-" 

"Chopper is more manlier than you," She teased. 

"Are you freaking kidding me right now?" I shrugged. "Why'd you suddenly come up with this anyway?"

"Fufufu 'cause Chopper wears pink," She reasoned out yet I didn't get it.

"What does that have to do with me?" 

"Real men wear pink,"She giggled. Since when was that applicable? 

"Oi you just made that up," 

"No, I think we better ask the saleslady about it to prove," She smirked. She walked over to the lady and asked about the 'Real men wear pink' The girl nodded and laughed.

"It's true sir," She took the shirt Robin got a while ago. "This'll look good on you," 

I sighed. "Will you be happy if I wear pink?"  I asked Robin. The lady giggled. 

"Fufufu, it's cute you know," 

I smiled. "If that's what it takes for you to be happy," I said. "And be a man," I muttered to myself.