Christmas + New Year Special

A/N: hey guys! This update is very late already. Anyway I made an announcement xD. Tbh I hate this chapter :/ meh it's my first time making a special though. Sooooo, here it is! Enjoy!

Holiday Mystery

Author's POV

"3...2...1..." The countdown began. The firework show started and Luffy, together with his crew watched in awe at the display.

"GIFTS TIME!" Chopper cheered as soon as the show ended.

The Straw Hats decided to have their own little Christmas and New Year's party at New Year's eve. They had a Kris Kringle and tonight, they will find out who picked who.

They all gathered in the living room, Zoro, Robin, Nami and Sanji sat on the couch. Franky sat on the recliner while the rest were seated on the floor.

"I'll go first!" Luffy volunteered. He picked up his gift and handed it to Nami. "Nami!"

Nami accepted his gift and muttered a thanks. Then she proceeded.

"I got Brook," she handed the gift.

"Yohoho, thank you Nami-san," Brook stood up and gave Franky his gift. "Franky-san, I hope you like it,"

"AW~! SUPER thanks Brook," Franky got his gift and handed it to Usopp. "I hope you enjoy my SUPER gift,"

Usopp grinned and thanked Franky. He got his gift from the pile and handed it to Sanji.

"Here you go Sanji-kun, from the Great Captain Uso-"

"Shut up!" Nami shouted and threw a shoe at Usopp.

"Hai, hai," Usopp said as he rubbed the bump on his head.

"Marimo," he said lazily and tossed his gift at Zoro who caught it gracefully.

"Thanks Dartboard," he muttered and got his gift.

"Oi Chopper," he said and handed his gift to the litte boy. Chopper giggled and got his gift for Robin.

"For the last one on the tree. For the prettiest and kindest person!" Chopper exclaimed and hugged Robin. When he broke the hug he handed the gift to Robin.

"Oi, where's my gift?" Luffy pouted.

"Oh yeah. But why is my gift the last one there?" Chopper asked confused

"Fufufu, I left my gift in the kitchen. You can just get it when it's opening time," Robin giggled. Luffy's eyes widened in excitement. He was about to make a run for it when Nami stopped him.

"We'll open our presents together," she said firmly.

"I'll get his present, we don't want him eating the buffet in there," Sanji proposed. When Luffy heard the word 'buffet' his mouth started to water.

They took their places on the carpet and waited for Sanji. When he finally arrived, they started giving away their individual presents for each other. But they first opened their Kris Kringle gifts together.

"Meat! Thanks Robin! I love-" Luffy was interrupted by Zoro.

"Oi,"

"Shishishishi I love your gift," he continued.

"Wow, I didn't expect this from you Luffy," Nami explained as she sprayed a little of the expensive kind of perfume on her wrists.

"Shishishishi Sa-" Luffy suddenly clamped his mouth and shook his head vigorously. Nami just shrugged not minding the boy.

"BROOK! SOMEBODY CALL A DOCTOR!" Chopper panicked.

"You are the doctor. Calm down," Usopp pointed out.