Chapter 8: Problem

Zoro's POV

"Let's go?" I asked Robin as she entered my new car. She was wearing a black skater's skirt, white crop top and the purple stilettos.

"Sure," she smiled. "I like your car though," I smirked at her comment.

"I asked Mihawk to buy me this one so you wouldn't be haggard when we ride the bike to school," I laughed.

~~FLASHBACK~~

It's the first day of school (yesterday)...

Robin got off my bicycle. Her hair was a mess. And I couldn't help but laugh.

"What're you laughing at Kenshi-san?" She said and crossed her arms.

"Your~ hair~ hahahahaha~!" I said in between laughs. Her face turned red and she hurriedly took her ponytail out from her bag's pocket. She glared at me and that silenced my laughing.

"It's not funny Kenshi-san," She said as she turned around and tied her hair in a ponytail. Then she turned around and faced me. Damn she looks hotter when her hair's tied. And I like her outfit too. She was wearing a cropped long sleeve lavender shirt and ripped jeans with matching lavender stilettos. While I wore a simple white tee, khaki shorts and my green Nike Hyperfuse.

"What?" She asked me.

"Uhm," I stuttered. 'You're really really hot Robin.' a voice in my mind said. I shake my head.

"Nothing, let's go," I said as I hid my red face. "Don't tie your hair," I mumbled.

"Why? Does it look that bad?" She asked, catching up with me.

"No, actually," COME ON ZORO THINK! "You look kinder with your hair down," What?

"So you're saying that I look mean?" She asked with an eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face. "It's not my fault. Next time we're riding the bus if you don't want me to tie my hair,"

Then an idea came up to my mind. I texted Mihawk to buy me a light green or light purple Audi.

that night...

Ring... ring... Clank.

"Zoro, I told you I'll be away for a month or two didn't I?" Mihawk said from the other line.

"But you did buy me one didn't you?" I asked irritated.

"You're a spoiled brat, my son," he chuckled. "Say please first,"

"No way," I said.

"I won't ask one f my servants to deliver it there if you don't,"

Tsk, do it for Robin. Do it for Robin.

I swallowed my pride. "Please?"

"Good boy, it's already outside your dorm, get the keys from Perona," (In this fanfic, Perona and Zoro are Mihawk's adopted children)

I hurriedly ran out, leaving Robin sound asleep. As I went out, I saw a light green colored Audi, outside was my brat for a sister, Perona.

"So you're his new assistant eh?" I teased her without taking my eyes off the beauty. (THE AUDI IS THE BEAUTY)

"Idiot, I came here to visit you. Ungrateful idiot!" She whined. She handed me the keys.

"Thanks," I said and waved good bye as I ran back to the dorm, excited.