Chapter 18: On The Way

Zoro's POV

My phone beeped when I received a message from Rayleigh. 

From: Rayleigh 

The flight was moved to 9 AM. Be here before 8:45. It's traffic, from the dorm, it would take you 1 and a half hour travel. good luck

"Luffy, Rayleigh told me that it'll be traffic," I told Luffy. He looked at me and pointed at the scene in front of us. 

"What.." I started. 

"the.." Nami continued. 

"Hell..." Luffy said. 

Robin's POV

There was a huge traffic jam ahead of us and I just can't help but giggle at their reactions. Zoro was slumped on the seat beside me. Nami was face palming and Luffy was bothering Hancock about how boring this will be. 

Zoro took out his phone. Then mine beeped. I quickly took it out. When I opened the phone my lock screen was revealed. 

"When-" Zoro was about to ask. 

"Will I see youu~ again?" Luffy continued, singing. We all looked at him. "What?" He asked and we just shaked our heads. 

"When and where did you get that?" Zoro asked, pointing at my lock screen of him. He was all sweaty and laughing. He looked somewhat idiotic, but for me he looked cute. 

"I took it when I fetched you while you were training," I answered. (A/N: it's in one of the chapters too! but i didn't mention this in full detail but Robin did fetch Zoro)

"Why'd you choose that?" He asked. I blushed, i didn't want to answer that question. "You know we could've just taken a selfie," 

I mentally sighed. "Dunno. I don't even know why you're still my lock screen. Guess I forgot to change it," I said. Zoro took out his phone and opened it. His lock screen was a picture of his swords and the home screen was my graduation picture back in high school. I wasn't expecting that.

"Is that-" 

"She's pretty isn't she?" Zoro commented. I looked at him and he smiled. 

"Why-" 

"Inspiration," he said. 

"Change that!" I said and tried to take his phone from his hands.

"I didn't ask you to change yours," He retorted.

"I'll change it right now, will you change that and delete my pictures?" 

"No," He said stubbornly.

"Why not?" 

"'Cause I don't want to," 

"I don't like that reason Zoro," I said and snatched his phone. I quickly went to photos and deleted all my pictures there, I replaced the home screen with a picture of his. "There," I gave his phone back. He was just smiling and unusually not caring. 

"Yours?" He asked. I handed him my phone and he didn't change the lock screen, instead, he changed the home screen of the picture of us. "Better," He said and returned my phone. "Don't change that okay?" 

I just rolled my eyes. 

"Hancock do you have a pillow?" Nami asked while yawning. 

"Press the third button of the car door," Hancock said. 

Nami was sleeping, her head resting on the pillow which was on the door. I was sleepy but I wanted to remain awake, while Zoro was wide awake. 

"Zoro- why don't you rest?" I asked in between yawns. 

"I've got plenty of time to sleep in the plane," He said. He gently pulled me so that my head was resting on his shoulder. 

"No," I said stubbornly and pressed the third button to get a pillow to sleep on. I'm still pretty mad at him and I don't want to get too attached. We've been too attached to each other already. I pressed the third pillow again, but nothing was coming out. 

"Hancock, why isn't there anymore pillows coming out?" I asked. 

"Robin? Oh I'm sorry my car only has 2 pillows, Luffy's using the other one right now," Hancock explained. 

"I guess you don't have a choice," Zoro said, patting his shoulders. I rolled my eyes. 

"I'd rather stay awake," I said coldly. 

After an hour, I was very sleepy already and I can't keep my eyes from closing. 

"Don't be so hard-headed Robin," Zoro said and pulled me to him. "Stop fighting your sleepiness," 

"Mhmm," I resisted then when I got up, my head bumped on the window. My eyes shot open. 

"Told you so," Zoro said. 

"We're almost here, you better wake them up," Hancock announced. Zoro flashed an evil grin. 

He shaked Luffy's body but he wouldn't budge. "LUFFY! HANCOCK! SHE'S IN TROUBLE-" Zoro tried. "LUFFY THE MEAT HANCOCK BROUGHT FELL TO THE SEA!" 

"HANCOCK!" Luffy shot up. "Meat? I mean Hancock?" Luffy turned and saw Hancock, perfectly fine. He looked at Zoro and pouted.  "That's dirty Zoro," 

The 3 of us laughed. 

"Let me take care of Nami," I said. Zoro and I exchanged seats and when I was beside Nami, I gently tapped her shoulder and she woke up. 

"We're almost there," I whispered. Nami nodded and sat up.

"You could've just done that Zoro," Luffy complained. "You and Robin are so perfect for each other, Robin's so kind while you're such a brute," 

"Thank you Luffy," Zoro and I said in unison, we looked at each other and blushed. 

We didn't realize it 'til Hancock stopped the car. So we're finally here.