Chapter 15: Idiot

Omniscient's POV

This morning Zoro and Robin fought. Zoro is having a lot of problems now and he's currently talking to Sanji in room 028.

"WHAT?!" Sanji shouted.  Zoro rested his elbows on the table and covered his face with his hands.

"I know, I was stupid, dumb, call me anything you want," Zoro said miserably. Sanji kicked Zoro's head.

"IDIOT! You should've asked me first," He shouted. Zoro stood up.

"I know," He said and was about to leave.

"Wait," Sanji calmed down. "You're leaving in a day already,"

"I know," Zoro sighed, he went back to his seat. "I don't know what to do,"

"Say sorry to her?" Sanji suggested.

"She said sorrys can't fix anything,"

"Oh, then you're on your own," Sanji joked and lit a cigarette.

"DARTBOARD!" Zoro shouted, not getting Sanji's joke.

"I was kidding MARIMO," Sanji blew the smoke. "She got a letter too right?" Sanji asked and Zoro nodded.

"I guess everyone did," Zoro said and they sighed. "Anyway, I'll arrange a crew meeting tomorrow, it's a Tuesday right?"

Sanji nodded. "I think you should, Vice Captain," Sanji patted Zoro's back and left.

Zoro stayed there for a few minutes and decided to leave. When he opened the door, he bumped into Robin.

"Oof-" Zoro said as they fell to the floor, Zoro on his back and Robin on top of him.

Robin's POV

I was going to fetch some water from our kitchen. I was lost in my thoughts so I didn't know what was going on so I absentmindedly walked in and bumped into Zoro.

"Oof-" He said as we landed on the floor. He held my waist and my hands were on his chest. We just stared into each other's eyes.

"Oh and Marimo-" Sanji's sentence was cut when he saw us lying on the floor. "Oh, I-uh, Nami-swan? You called for your Prince?" He said as he ran back to his dorm. That snapped me back to reality. I took one last glance at Zoro's black orbs, inhaled his strong yet good scent and touched him this close for the last time. I stood up. I held my hand out.

"I-i'm sorry I wasn't paying attention," I explained. He took my hand and stood up.

"It's fine," He said simply. "Did you need anything?"

"Water," I said and avoided his look. I went straight to the refrigerator and took my purple tumbler. After, I immediately left the room, followed by Zoro.

We entered the room and I sat on the couch. I continued to where I ended reading. I still feel a bit shaky and nervous because of what happened a while ago.

"Robin?" Zoro asked from his bed. I nodded, not looking at him. I heard him sigh.

"Can I- can you- I mean can we go to school together? Tomorrow?" He asked. Then, I looked up.

"Why?" I asked confused. At the moment, to be with Zoro or be close to him is one of the last things I want. Harsh, I know, but I still feel angry and betrayed by him.

"Wait, can I ask you a favor?" He suddenly asked. What a face he's got there. I rolled my eyes. "Robin please?"

I sighed. "What is it first?"

"Can I get 5 last wishes from you?" He asked. I almost fell off the couch from his remark. He's not gonna die right? Why's he saying such things?

"You're not-"