Chapter 22: We're Back

A/N: THIS IS ALREADY 2 YEARS LATER. IDK. I JUST GOT TOO EXCITED AND DIDN'T WANT TO GET INTO MUCH MORE DETAIL AND I THINK THE STORY'S GETTING TOO LONG. Plus, I made my new book, it's a fanfic + my OC. Read it!! And in this book I think I'll finish it at around 35 chapters? Then make a sequel, I'm still thinking about the title, though I already have a plot.

okay.

Two years have passed...

Zoro's POV

I took my shades off when I reached the bottom of the plane.

"Hmm. Two years, what could've changed around here?" I said to myself as I walked to the airport.

~

It was 7 AM and I think I'm already running late. I passed by our dorm. Robin. Oh how I missed her, how could she be right now? The crew? How are they? I'm itching to see them already!

I hope I'm not late yet. I sped to school on my light green Audi, which was delivered to me at the airport. I checked my GPS, I'm only 100 meters away from school. I pick up the pace and soon arrived.

To my surprise, there were only about 2 cars in the parking lot. Meh, what's up today? Aren't there any classes? I got off my car and went inside the building for our homeroom.

"Oi!" Someone called from behind. I turned around.

"My, my. Roronoa is that you?" The old janitor greeted. I smiled warmly and went to hug him. "When did my infamous missing boy get back?"

"Ah, I just got here actually I was from the airport and went straight here," I checked my watch. Sh*t. "Oh sir, I'm running late, got to-"

"Late?" He asked, confused. "Boyyo! It's 6 AM! Classes and homerooms don't start 'til 7-8. What's wrong with that watch of yers?"

I checked it again. Just there, I noticed that it wasn't moving. It was stuck at 7. Ugh, now I'm too early.

"Uh, when do you think the others will start arriving?" I asked as I scratch my head. The old man glanced at his watch.

"Depends, but I'd stay they all start coming around at 7," He smiled.

"Thanks," I said and ran off. But run off to where? Nobody's in the campus yet, except for the employees. What am I supposed to do now?

"Roronoa!" The younger janitor called as he got out of one of the rooms.

"Yo," I said and walked over to him.

"Haven't seen you in a while, and haven't seen you early in school," He chuckled.

"Well, let's just say time stopped," I joked and we laughed. "So, anything to do around here? What's changed?"

"Oh, nothing's actually changed over the past 2 years. And we do need some fish," The janitor winked and handed me a rod. Fishing, well just to kill time.

~~

Nami's POV

It's 7 AM. I hope someone's there already. By someone, I mean Sanji-kun. I miss him so much! I guess I'll go check if he's in the cafeteria. He's always early so, it wouldn't hurt to just peek right?

I was walking around the campus, on the way to the cafeteria, I swear I saw something, or rather someone, near the pond. Meh, who cares.

I jogged to the counter.

"Oh, Nami! What brings you here?" The cashier said. "I doubt you're looking for a meal, I haven't seen Sanji,"

I sulked to myself. Argh. "Thanks, by the way, have you seen anyone from our crew around?"