chapter 1

***if you aren't mature then I don't recommend you reading this story***

Beep Beep. i was awaken to the sound of my phone. I ignored it for about 5 seconds then looked at it. I unlocked my phone and saw I actually had 2 text messages. But why at 6 in the morning? I went to my messages and saw they both were from Harry. Yes, the one and only Harry Styles.

To Cassie

From Harry

Just boarded the plane!! see in 11 hours!!

Oh my goodness!! I almost forgot Harry was coming home today from tour!! I missed him so much. I have not seen in in 4 months. I felt a huge smile appear on my face. I couldn't wait till he got home. I looked at the time the message came in. It came in at 10 last night. so that meant he was going to be here in 3 hours! I opened the other text and read it.

To Cassie

From Harry

Are you excited to see me?!? I hope so. I am bringing a surprise!! Can't wait to see you love.

That message came in about 2 minutes ago. What could Harry possibly be bringing me as a surprise? I could not wait to see him. After my parents died in the car wreck, I had to live with my mom's sister, Anne, and her family. We were not very close to them so I really didn't want to go. I was only 9 at the time. I grew up with Gemma and Harry as my only friends. Ever since then Harry has been more of a bother to me than a cousin. He was always there to help and protect me.

I realized I zoned out for awhile. I shook my head while getting back to reality. I hoped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I took my hair out of its messy bun then undressed and got into the shower.

When I got out of the shower I put on some black skinny jeans and I red crop top. My hair was naturally straight so I don't usually do my hair. But today was a special day. I blowdried my hair then curled into loose bouncy curls. I never really put any makeup up on because Harry always said I looked more like myself with out all the makeup on my face.

I ran down the stairs, almost tripping over the last 3 stairs. I was such a klutz sometimes. I looked at the clock...2 more hours. That gave me plenty of time to make all of Harry's favorites. I started with the cupcakes. When I went to go place the cupcakes in the oven my phone began to ring scaring the shit out of me. I flinched causing my hand to hit the burning hot rack in the oven. "Son of a bitch!!!! OWWW!! Ahh fuck!!! Damit!!" With my hand still burning I answered my phone. I could feel my skin start to blister. I didnt even look at the caller id.

"Hello" I said about ready to cry.

"Cassie?" I heard a male voice reply.

"What?!?"

"Do my a favor love and come outside." Then the line went dead. I still had no idea who the male on the other line was. But I obeyed his commands and walked outside.

My eyes almost popped out of my head. I could not believe what I was seeing. My chin was wide open as a stood looking into my best friends eyes.

"What the hell you guys!! You aren't supposed to be here till 9!!

"We lied." They said in sync.

We all ran to each other in a big embrace. But I noticed something was missing. Or someone.

"Harry?"

" Yes my love?"

" Where is Niall?"

All the boys stopped what they were doing and glanced at each other the back at me.

"Hey I'm starved!! Lets go in and eat!" Zayn replied. But not the answer I was looking for. They all nodded in agreement and ran inside, leaving my alone standing in the middle of the front lawn. Thoughts ran through my head like a lion chasing after its dinner. Where was he? Why wasn't he here? Is it..it because of what happened? I need answers.

" Cassie? Are you coming?!?" I hear Louis shout from inside.

" Coming!!" I ran inside while I felt my heart sink. Deep...deep inside my chest.

"Do I smell...smell...cupcakes?" Harry asked while sticking his nose in the air and taking a big sniff.

"You sure do!" I said walking over to the oven to check on the cupcakes.

" What happened to your hand princess?" Liam asked. The way he said 'princess' reminded me of Niall. He said it just like he would have if he was here right now. But he wasn't...

" Well I was putting the cupcakes in the oven and then I was startled by one of you idiots calling me. And I hit my hand on the rack in the in the oven."

" Sorry Cassie..." Zayn said while looking down at the floor with a pouty look in his face.

I walked over to him, "Oh it's okay darling! I forgive you." I say in a baby voice while pinching his cheeks. Then he took me in for a hug.

" I missed you Cassie. We all did." he said into my ear.

***** Authors Note*****

Short chapter sorry. Sorry for any spelling or punctuation errors. Its my First story so I hope you like it so far.

Picture of Cassie on the side>>>>>

Love

Katie.