Chapter 23

Me and Niall ended up watching Twilight. I had to practically get down on my hands and knees and beg him it watch it with me.  But he finally agreed when i said i was just going to bed. I snuggled up close to Niall as he wrapped his arms around me. Niall was laying on his back towards the front of the couch and I was laying on my side towards the back of the couch with my head on Niall's chest. He had his arms wrapped around my lower neckish area.

When the credits started to roll. I turned the TV off and checked my phone. It was 1 in the morning. I had 2 unread text messages. Both from Harry.

To Cassie

From Harry

No funny business! And I am being serious!

Gosh Harry, you are so stupid to think that I would be that stupid! I rolled my eyes then opened up the other message.

To Cassie

From Harry

You better not be doing anything! Cause I will find out and there will be a punishment!

Mental note to self: slap Harry next time I see him.

I locked my phone and set it back down. And snuggled back up to Niall who was on his Tweeter, I think.

"Remind me to slap Harry next time I see him." Niall said as he set down his phone. 

"Send you messages too?" I asked with a little smile.

"Yup" he said as he gas the p a little pop sound to it.

Niall wrapped his arms back around me. He placed his head on mine and pulled me even closer to him, so that I was practically laying on him now. I closed my eyes and hoped for sleep. But i couldn't bring myself to it. I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. I grabbed one of Niall's hands and i felt him flinch at my touch in shock, then relaxed when his eyes met mine. He gave me a smile the placed his head back unto mine. I started to play with his fingers and then eventually laced his fingers with mine.

"Niall?"

"Yes, Love?" he said in his deep voice. He sounded so sleeping. It was cute.

"Will- will you please sing?" when I said that is sounded kind of weird so I covered it up. "I mean, you don't have too. You know what. Just forget I asked. I am so sorry."

"Love, don't be sorry. And I would be glad too."  his words brought a smile to my face instantly.

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots

With the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

When Niall started to sing I instantly knew the song. I knew the song by the second word. It was Little Things. I remember Zayn sang it to me one night when I couldn't sleep and ended up crying because I missed Niall so much. But that was like the boys' third night home.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do, it's you,

Oh it's you,

They add up to

I'm in love with you,

And all these little things