Chapter 6

About a week past since Niall had called me. Every day went by, but not one day went by with pout Niall on my mind. Every thing I did or saw reminded me of Niall. Before the boys came home things like this would happen to me but not this often. Lately Niall was on  mind on the time. Sometimes is would really get on my nerves. No matter where I was at something would remind me of him

One time when I was at work I got a memory of Niall, and I zoned out. My boss got mad at me and I had to go wash the dishes as an punishment.  And that kinda pissed me off because that morning I got  manicure with Dani, El, and Macy. I would try to do thing with the girls to get my mind off Niall, But that still didn't work.

****SHORT FLASHBACK****

Last night I couldn't sleep so I got on Tweeter. I never really got on Tweeter just when there was time like this. I was scrolling threw my feed when I noticed something. Niall wasn't tweeting anything. So curiosity led me to Niall's profile. Oh wow. His last tweet shocked me.

"Just now boarding the plane with the lads."

He tweeted that on the day Harry and the others came home. Niall hadn't tweeted in awhile, which was really strange cause all the boys tried to tweet at least twice a day for the fans.

Wait. Wait. Boarding he plane with the lads! That meant they were on the same plane. Which meant the same airport. If Niall was going to got home to Ireland he would have been going to a different airport. Was Niall in London or in Ireland? I closed my laptop to dawn on the question.

****END OR SHORT (not very long ago) FLASHABCK**** 

Niall was always on my mind. It was never like this. Only until all the others came home and he didn't.

It was now 5 o'clock in the afternoon, which means it time for me to get off from work. As walked out of the little Bakery my phone started to ring. I wanted to ignore it but I heard the ringtone

I'm gonna pick up the pieces

And build a Lego house.

And if things go wrong we can knock it down.

Niall. I hurried and dug through my purse trying to find my phone. I had to answer it.

"Hello."

"So your boyfriend called me last night. Did you have fun? Cassie why did you lie to me? He told me everything about you and him. You said nothing was going on between you and him. Did you have fun when you two were living it up while was here thinking about you and me? But all you could think about was you and him. Cassie can you pl- ''

"Niall, what the hell are you talking about? I didn't go anywhere with Jason last night. And last night I sure as hell wasn't having fun."

"Just stop with all the lying!!! Lying isn't going  to get you anywhere. Cassie why are you acting like I am stupid and that I don't know anything? Cause people tell me things. Just like Harry told me about your dumbass hickey that you gout from your dumbass boyfriend."

"He isn't my boyfriend!!!!! And that was like a week ago! Get over it. It was a mistake."

"Mistakes don't just happen like that Cassie. They just don't."

"Niall please. Just listen to me. I am not seeing Jason and I don't know why he told that I was seeing him. And I defiantly don't know why he called you. But Niall, there is nothing between me and Jason. I swear to you."

"Whatever Cassie. Good bye." Other end went silent.

Wow. Maybe I should stop answering when Niall calls. And if I was seeing Jason again then what's it to him. I can do what ever I want. He isn't here to stop me, now is he.