Aftermath

****A/N******

You have to read author's note at the end!!! Please It is very important!!!

_______________________

5 Years later

"Cassie?!" I heard someone yell threw the house.

"In the Kitchen!" I walked over to the stove and stirred the mashed potatoes then put the lid back on. I heard footsteps come closer so I turned around to see who it was.

"Hey Bubba!" I picked up the little 7 years old and sat him down on the kitchen counter. "hey sissy." he said then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Where is mom?" i asked him

"She is outside getting David out of the car. And Daddy is out there too."

I ended up living with Heather for two years then I moved out and now me and Niall share a flat. She got married to a really nice guy. His name is Kyle, and he treats her and Adam really well. And now they have  a 2 month baby together, and his name is David James. They wanted to use Niall's middle name, and Niall almost cried he was so happy.  And I cried when Heather and Kyle said that me and Niall were David's Godparents.

I sat Adam back down on the floor then went outside to go help Heather. And me, being me, didn't think to grab a coat so I was freezing. Right when I got outside, Eleanor and Louis pulled up. I gave Heather a quick kiss on the cheek then went to go help Eleanor and Louis out of their car.

Eleanor and Louis got married three years ago. The wedding was gorgeous! It was on the beach around sunset time. Danielle was her maid of honor and Harry was Louis's best man. El had a beautiful Cinderella gown that me and Danielle helped her pick out. And 2 years ago they had  twin baby girl together. Maggie Jane and Phoebe Clarie. Maggie had my middle name and Phoebe has Danielle's middle name. And Eleanor is currently 6 months pregnant with a baby boy.

"Happy late Birthday Lou." I said once I got to the car. I opened the back door to the car and started to get Maggie out of her car seat.

"Thank you Love. And Merry Christmas." He gave me a kiss on top of my head then opened the car door for El and helped her out of the car.

"You two can go on in. I will get the girls."

"Thanks Cass." Eleanor said then she and Louis laced hands and headed inside.

"Merry Christmas Cassie!" Both of the little girls said to me. I got Maggie out and sat her down on the pavement and then got Phoebe  out of her seat. I grabbed Maggie's little hand and placed Phoebe on my hip.

I sat Phoebe down once we got inside and went to go check on the food again in the kitchen, but when I got in there  saw Heather ad already taken over. So I took the opportunity to go play with baby David. Cause I knew once Niall got home he wont let anyone else hold him, but himself.

I picked him up out of his little carrier and cradled him in my arms. I placed a small kiss on his forehead then sat down on the couch with him.  I looked around the room and saw Kyle playing with Adam and the girls by the tree. Louis and El were on the couch talking to eachother and Heather was in the kitchen taking care of the food.

"Merry Christmas everybody!" Liam yelled once he was at the door. Adam jumped up and ran over to him, Liam picked him up and placed him on his hip. 

Liam and Danielle have been married for about a year now. They had a small wedding that was family and close friends only, there was only like 75 people there.

Dani came over to the couch and sat down next to me. She bent down and gave David a kiss on the for head. "Merry Christmas little guy." She whispered to him the gave him another kiss. She was really great with kids and I cant wait till she had one of her own. Her and Liam would spoil the kid and the kid would have the best parents ever.