Chapter 18

*********** 5 DAYS LATER********

*****CASSIE'D PIONT OF VEIW*****

I get to go home today! And I finally convinced Harry to let me go home to my  new house, not his house. I haven't even stayed one night in my new house. But the boys were trying their hardest to make my stay at the hospital as comfy as possible. One day Zayn went over to my house and got me the One Direction blanket and Sir Jimmy the Bear. He even brought my laptop. Yesterday Ed went to my house and made popcorn and brought it back to me. But he had to sneak it in cause I wasn't aloud to have food like that. And when Ed left to go get the popcorn, it was the longest he had been out of my hospital room. He stayed every night with me in the room. He didn't leave for more then 5 minutes at a time. And it was nice to always have him there. 

"Are you ready?" Ed asked me.

"Yes very ready. I want to go home already." he chucked a little  as a grabbed my small bag off the chair. All the other boys were outside in the car, waiting on us. We started to walk out but I caught my eye on Harry talking to my doctor. He saw me then gave the doctor a hand shake then walked over to us.

"What was that about?" I asked him.

"He was explaining to me when you are supposed to take all the medicines." he replied as we walked out of the big double doors. We walked up to the car and Harry got into the passengers seat. Ed opened the car door for me but I couldn't get in. The memories before the crash came back to me. I suddenly got really scared and I tensed up. And I realized  that Ed noticed.

"Babe, it is okay. Everything is going to be fine. I will seat right next to you. It will be fine." He took my hand in his then helped me into the car. I looked around to see that Josh was driving and Harry was in the passengers seat. I was sitting next to Zayn and Ed. Zayn on my left and Ed on my right. And Liam and Lou were in the back seats. Josh started the car and I jumped a little at the noise. Ed pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. "It is going to be okay. It is a short drive."  he whispered to me. Then the car started moving.

a minute later I felt Zayn lightly tugging on the cast on my left arm. I looked over to him to see that he was sighing my cast. He looked up at me and gave me a cheeky smile. Then he placed my arm back to were it was before.

When I got to my house I was greeted by Macy and- and Dash! I hadn't seen that little pit bull in forever! I gave him a big kiss on the head and continued to walk inside with Dash following close behind me. "Why is Dash here?"

"Oh I was taking care of him since Ed was always up at the hospital with you. And I am so happy about it cause this here little puppy is a cutie!" Macy replied as she gave Dash a pat on the head.

"Welcome home Babe." Ed sais as he set down the small bag that had all me medications in it on the counter. He walked up to me and gave me a kiss.

"Ewww get a room, you two!" Louis said as he walked in the door. It made my blush. And I saw Ed blushed too.

"Guys I know I just got home and all, but I am really tired. I am really sorry. But I am going to go take a quick nap. But tonight we should have a movie night! And we can order pizza! Sound okay?" I was really tired and the doctor said that it would normal for a little bit. 

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, love. Now you go on upstairs and get some rest." Zayn said then gave me kiss on the cheek. I turned to the stairs but I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull my a little closer to them. "I will be up there in a little bit." he whispered into my ear. I could tell it was Ed by his voice. I gave him a little nod as he loosened his grab of my waist. I walked up the stairs to me room.