Chapter 22

I was really hungry. I started to walked out of my room down to the kitchen. I assumed it was about 8 at night. I headed down the stairs. I jumped off the second to the last step, skipping the last step.

Hmmm, What do I want to eat?

Mac-n-cheese?

No. I want some soup.

No! I know! I want chocolate! No! Cassie are you crazy? Really chocolate for dinner?

I finally decided on mac-n-cheese. I boiled some water then poured the noodles in. And let them cook, while I checked out Tweeter. I had like 50 notifications! Oh wow.

"Did you make some for me?" I was so focused on my phone I didn't even notice that Niall walked into the room. I looked up from my phone at Niall. His hair was all messing and his sweat pants were really baggy and were low showing off his V line. And he  was shirtless. Damn, he looked hot.

"No but I would be glad to make you some. I thought you went to bed so I didn't bother to make you or Macy some. Sorry!" I said then set my phone down to go grab another box of mac-n-cheese. I reached up to open the cabinet, but my hand was snatched from behind away from the handle. Niall still held onto my and in one quick motion he spun me around so I was facing him.

" It is okay. I am not that hungry anyway." Niall pulled me closer to him and pressed his forehead against mine. His touch sent a tingly feeling throughout my body. He lightly placed a kiss on the tip of my nose. I knew what he was doing. He was teasing me. He wanted me to kiss him but I wasn't going to give what he wanted.

Niall pulled me even closer to his body, closing any and all space between us. I still refused to make the first move. Niall slid his hands down to my waist. He leand in closer to my face.

" Are you going to kiss me or do I have to keep begging?" he whispered into my ear so softly that I could barley hear it.

"Beg" I replied back as softly as I could back into is ear.

"You really should have said that." Niall said right before he picked me up and sat me down on the counter. I now sat taller then him. He came closer to me and I wrapped my legs around his lower waist. Niall slid his lips across mine, teasing me again.  He placed his hand on both sides of my waist.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I pressed my lips against his. He instantly reacted and kissed back. Our lips molded perfectly together.  I felt Niall smile into the kiss, then he kissed me even harder. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and his tongue went to work on finding mine. He found my tongue then I quickly broke the kiss.

"Niall!" I pushed him out of the way and jumped off the counter.

"What the hell Cassie? You bit my lip!" He raised his hand to his lip.

"Sorry Ni! It is just, I burned my noodles." I said and picked up the pan of burned noodles and set it in the sink and ran cold water over it.

"Why are our moments ruined by food burning?" Niall asked me as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist so that his front was to my back. I let a chuckle because I realize he was right. First the pancakes then the noodles.

"Wanna order pizza?" I leaned my head back so that the back of my head was resting on his shoulder.

"Yeah sure. Better then burning the house down....again." I let out a small chuckle at his words. I got out of Niall's grip and picked up my phone off the counter and dialed the pizza places delivery number.

I walked over to the couch and plopped down on my back. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. but before I knew I was being pulled up by my arm.

"No. I don't want to move. I feel to lazy." I said and kept my eyes shut. He held my head, then I felt the couch dip down a little bit. Then my head was placed back down onto his lap. Niall started to play with my hair and it felt really relaxing and soothing. I reached over and grabbed his hand and played with his fingers.

About 10 minutes later the door bell rang. I didn't want to move. But there was food at the door. I got up and walked over towards the door. I quickly grabbed the money off the table and opened the door. I handed the guy the money and he gave me the pizza. Then he gave me a strange loo then smiled and handed the money back. "Pizza is free." he said with a big smile on his face.

"Oh no! I cant let you do that!"

"Miss, I insist"

"Okay. But why?"

"Oh, um. I am sorry." he said to me.

"Pardon me?"

"Umm Cassie, is it? Well about a week or two ago. I accidently, hit you with me car. And I am really sorry. A free pizza is the least I can do for you."

I didn't know what to say. I was standing in front of the man who hit me. I lifted my hand up to my head to feel the stiches on my head. This is he man who-

"Thank you!" I set the pizza down and gave the man a huge hug. he seemed to be taken back by my action the he loosened up. I released him and looked at him in the eyes. letting a tear or two escape.

"Umm, your welcome?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"You brought Niall home. Thank you. " I said. he gave my a weird look. Then he changed expressions.

"You're welcome. I am glad i could help bring Niall home." He said. he gave me another hug and then walked away from the house. I shut the door behind him.

I walked into the living room and sat the Pizza down on the coffee table and took my spot back next to Niall. "Cass. You okay, love?" Niall asked before he opened the pizza box and took a slice out.

" I couldn't be better." I took a slice myself and sat back on the couch and turned on SpongeBob.

I couldn't be more happy right now. I really don't like I can.

 ******Author's Note*******

Sort update sorry! But I might update again today so dont worry!! And i want ot thank you guys for my 220 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

   Katie <3