Chapter 13

When I got to the mall I explained to Eleanor about Zayn and that was why I was late. And thhamk goodness she was very understanding. Eleanor promised she would help me find a nice dress for my date tonight with Ed. She ended up picking out a pink lacy dress with some silver jewels at the top. And it had a small bow on it. It was absolutely adorable, I loved it. She also picked out some silver sparkley pumps to go with the dress. By the time we got home it was already 3:30 and Ed was going to be here by 5. Eleanor stayed and helped me get ready. She curled my hair and put it into a half up and half down hair style. Then she added a small pink sparkley bow to it.

________________________

When I heard the doorbell ring I looked at Eleanor in shock. "Go get him tiger." She said as she shoved me out my bedroom door, then down the stairs.

Ed was wearing a nice tux and his hair was absolutely prefect. But when was it not? Harry was the one that answered the door.  When I saw Ed it was like I was in a dream. I was about to go on s date with the Ed Sheeran.. The one and only, Ed Sheeran.

"Wow, Cassie. You look beautiful. No. you look more the beautiful. Just, wow." that was the first thing Ed said to me when I got down the stairs.

"Thanks Ed! I picked out her outfit, did her hair and makeup." Eleanor yelled from up the stairs. 

" Haha well thanks El. She looks beautiful." He yelled back to her. Then he focused his eyes back on me. "You really do look beautiful tonight, as always." he said to me.

"Alright, alright, you two. Stop eye rapping each other." Harry busted into the conversation which earned him a chuckle from all of us.  

"Shall we?" Ed stuck out his arm for me to grab and I did as he wanted and linked our arms. And he headed for the door.

"Alright Sheeran, if you hurt her I will kill you. I don't care if you are a friend I will kill you. And I want her back by 10 o'clock. Do I make myself clear?" gosh, Harry you are so embarrassing.

' Oh umm yes Sir Mr. Styles. I understand."  with those words me and Ed walked out the door. Gosh, why was I friends with such dorks.

___________________________

We ended up going to a really fancy place. We took are seats and looked at the menu. I was actually nervous, but how can you blame me. I was on a date with the famous Ed Sheeran for crying out loud.  Ed reached across the table and placed his hand on mine. I flinched a little at his touch. And he noticed cause he smirked a little then he moved his head a little, motioning to his right so I looked in that direction. There was a guy standing there looking at us with a camera. I nodded back to Ed then intertwined our fingers. Ed smiled then mouthed a thank you to me. Then I saw the camera flash a couple times.

 "Don't be so nervous, darling. Nothing to be nervous at. I promise." Ed gave me a quick wink the waiter came over and asked for what drinks we wanted. But something about our waiter seemed a little off. "Ma'am, what would like to drink- Wait Cassie?" Shit he noticed it was me. "Umm I will take just a water please." I completely ignored the fact that he knew me and I knew him. Then he left to go get our drinks when e returned with the drinks e took our orders for food then left again. The fact that he was here made me even more nervous about the date. And I think Ed noticed.

"Who is that guy? You know him?"

"oh umm he is my ex, Jason. " I replied but I was really shakey so it sounded kinda weird when it came out.

" Oh I am sorry. If you don't mind me asking... Why did you guys end it? It's okay you don't have to answer the question if you don't want to."

"Oh it's okay I don't mind. Well he was umm, you know, he was abusive. So I had to leave, so I did." I said then took a big gulp of my water.