Chapter 36

I gave all the boys one more kiss goodbye. I hugged onto Niall for my dear life. I didn't want him to go. I didn't want any of them to go.

"Bye Baby. I am going to miss you." Niall said into my ear. I could help but let a tear fall down my cheek. Niall quickly wiped it away with his thumb. "Please don't cry, Babe. I will be back before you know it. Please don't cry." I gave him a small nod then he pulled me into another hug.

"Horan!! We have to go! The plane leaves in 5 minutes!" i heard Liam call after Niall. Easy for him to say. He still gets to see his girlfriend.

"I have to go." Niall said then pulled away from our hug. "I will call you when we land. We can Skype sometime soon too." He said while picking up his luggage. I gave him a small weak nod. "Cassie Jane, look at me." he put his fingers under me chin and titled me head upwards. I looked up into his beautiful eyes. He wiped away the tears that streamed down my face with his other hand.

"I love you. I always have. And I always will." He dropped his hand from my chin and pulled me by my waist closer to him. He crashed his lips onto mine and I automatically kissed him back. We broke apart and he pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you." He said in a whisper.  

"I love you too."

"Niall! Lets go!! We have 3 minutes to get on the plane!" Liam yelled again at Niall.

Niall pulled away from me and gave me a small, forced, fake smile. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and let his lips linger there for awhile. He pulled away and wiped a single tear off of his cheek then walked after Liam and the others. He turned around and looked at me and I saw him mouth 'I love you'. then he turned back around and walked out of my sight.

Since they were famous they had their own private plane, so they had to walk out it. I quickly ran over to the big glass windows and looked out to see them. I watched them walk up the small flight of stair and into the plane. Every one got on except one blonde Irish boy. Niall turned around and looked up at the window that I was at. Our eyes quickly locked onto each other's. He gave me a small wave. I laughed a little through my sobs and gave him a weak wave back. He turned around and boarded the plane.

I kept my eyes glued on the plane. It slowly started to move after about 5 minutes. I watched it glide down the run way and pick up speed. I watched its wheels slowly lift off the ground. I still kept my eyes on the plane and it got higher into the sky. All of a sudden the plane started to rock back and forth. I didn't know what was happening until I watched the plane that me best friends were on, one being my boyfriend, plummet to Earth's surface. It hit the ground, broke into pieces and busted up into flames.

"NO!!! NO!! NO!" i yelled as I sobbed harder then I ever have, "OH MY GOD! NOOO!" I screamed again and I slide down to the floor. I felt a strange pair of arms wrap around me.

"Ma'am your okay. Everything is going to be fine. You're okay." I heard a female voice cooed in my ear.

"NOOOO! THEIR DEAD! OH MY GOD! NOO!" my body was completely shaking by now. I had no one to comfort me except this complete stranger woman hold me on the floor. I felt her stroke my hair trying to calm me down. But it was no use. I just lost me best friends and the love of my life. I lost them forever.

"Shhh its okay. emergency help is already out there helping them. Your okay." The stranger lady said into my ear starting to rock me back and forth. I couldnt speak anymore. I just sobbed into the strangers shoulder and shook my head. I couldn't believe what just happened.

"Your okay Cassie." she said. How does she know my name? "Cassie, everything is okay! Just wake up! Wake up Cassie!" He voice got deeper and raspier. I closed my eyes shut tightly then opened them again.

When I opened my eyes I was no longer in the arms of the stranger Lady. But in the arms of Niall.

"Your okay Love. It was just a dream. Just a dream." I was sweating and shaking. Niall was stroking my hair and rocking my back and forth. Just like the stranger lady was. "It was just a dream. Your okay now. I've got you. Everything is okay. It was just a dream." Niall said into me ear.

"I-it wa-was so-so re-real." i said through my sobs, snuggling up closer to Niall.  

"Shhhhh. It over now. I've got you." Niall said then pulled me even closer to him.

I finally calmed down after about 10 minutes when my sobs turned to hiccups.

"You all good now?" Niall asked as he hugged me tighter. I couldn't speak, so I just gave him a small nod that was followed by a hiccup. I heard Niall laugh, which brought a smile to me face.

"Good." he pulled me down so that we were laying back down. "Get some rest. it is 2 in the morning." he gave me a kiss on the cheek then layed down next tot me and I snuggled up to his chest. I closed my eyes and thought about my dream. It fell so real. Like it really happened.

It is going to be ten times harder to say good bye tomorrow to the boys. All i am going to be able to do is think about the dream. Is that even possible? For a plane to crash like that? Lets just say that it isn't, so I can feel better.

I don't want to tell the boys goodbye.

That was my last thought before I fell asleep.

_____________________________

Some one was shaking me. And I didn't like it.

"5 more minutes." I muffled into my pillows. Didn't want to get up, i wanted to sleep forever.  

"Babe, come one get up. We have to go." I tried to pull my limp body up but i didnt budge. "Baby, please. I cant be late again. Paul will kill me. Come one get ready we have to leave." he tried to pick me up again but I put all me weight down so that he couldn't. "Cassie, stop playing around, we have to go." he said with a chuckle. So he thinks I am playing around.

"GOD DAMIT NIALL! I'M NOT PLAY AROUND! I DONT WANT TO GO! I CANT. IT IS GOING TO HURT TO DAMN MUCH! I CANT HANDLE IT! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?! I CANT SAY GOODBYE! I JUST CANT! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! IT IS JUST TOO FUCKEN HARD! EVERYONE IS LEAVING ME! I AM GOING TO BE ALL ALONE, WHILE YOU OFF TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD WITH YOUR FOUR BEST FRIENDS! ONE OF THEM BEING MY COUSIN/BROTHER, 2 OF THE BEING MY BEST FRIENDS TOO, AND ONE BEING THE FRIST GUY THAT I EVER LOVED! YOU WILL BEING HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE WHILE I AM STUCK BACK HERE BROKEN HEARTED AND ALONE! YOU JUST DONT FUCKEN UNDERSTAND, DO YOU? I JUST CANT DO IT! I CANT SAY GOODBYE!" I was now sitting up and looking at Niall straight in the eye. I took a deep breathe and continued. "I just can't. I can't."

I couldn't help but notice a tear escape Niall's eye. he shook his head and wiped the tear away.  

"I-l'm sorry." he muffled in a whisper. Another tear fell and he wiped it away with back of his hand. He kept shaking his head. "Sorry. I'm sorry." He lifted the collar of his shirt and lifted up to his face and wiped the tears away. He walked over to the door and opened it. He stepped out half away and looked back a me straight in the eye.

"I'm sorry." he said on more time then stepped out and shut the door behind him.

I slammed my face down into my pillow and let out a loud scream mixed with sobs. I heard the front door down stairs slam shut, which only caused me cry even harder into my pillow.

I sat there and cried into my pillow for what felt like forever. And it was probably only 2 minutes. Then my door flung opened I saw Heather. She stomped over to the side of my bed and ripped the blankets off my body making my body go cold.

"Get your ass up now! Go say good bye to your boyfriend, tell him that you love him and give a kiss good bye! Cause I sure as hell am not going to deal with your sorry ass for 10 months, all because you didn't say good bye to the man you love! No 'if's' and 'buts' about it! No get up and i will drive you to the airport!" she yelled at me while I just stared at her with no emotion on my face. She stormed out of he room and left the door open for me. Me, not wanting to make Heather even more pissed off, I quickly jumped out off bed and quickly got dressed and ran out of my room and outside and got into Heather's car where she was waiting for me with Adam in the back seat in his car seat. I buckled my seat belt and Heather pulled out of the drive way.

"Good girl." Heather teased at me as she patted me on the head.