Chapter 25

*****CASSIE'S POV*****

 "Niall! Don't leave me! Niall!" I screamed as I felt Niall disappear away from my side. I heard him shout something back but i couldn't hear it cause we turned down another long hallway. 

"Cassie, I am Dr. Wills. Can you hear me?" I heard as some one say as the shined a light into my eyes. I gave him a small nod and closed my eyes from the light.

"Where is Niall? I need Niall! Please, I need Niall! Niall?"

"Cassie, Niall had to stay behind. We have to get you into to surgery. The pain in you head is because you have a blood colt around your brain." he said something to the nurses and I felt a needle being stuck up my arm.

"NIALL! I NEED HIM! NIALL! NIALL!" I scream which hurt my head even more.

"Cassie you have to calm down or you body will go into-" He stopped in mud sentence as he screamed at the other nurses and doctors around me. "SHE WENT INTO SHOCK! GET INTO THE O.R. STAT!" 

Those where the last words i heard before I fell into a deep, deep sleep.

_______________________

 *****NIALL'S POV*****

It has been 3 hours and we still hadn't heard a word about Cassie. I wanted to blame this whole thing on me because I left her alone to go to that meeting. I never should have left her. If i was there i could have helped her sooner then I did.

I found myself pacing back and forth in the waiting room. Harry was sitting on a couch with his arm around Macy. Liam was sitting next to Zayn in a chair. Louis was standing up on the phone with Eleanor. Anne and Gemma got here about an hour ago and they were in the food court getting some food for us boys since it was past lunch time and we hadn't ate yet. Anne came back and handed me a sandwich and a bottle of water. I set it down on the a little table next to Harry, and left it untouched.  

"Niall, mate. You have to eat something." I heard Liam say form behind me. I was hungry but i just didn't want to eat. I was to worried.  I just shook my head and sat down in a chair.

"Cassie Marrow's family." I heard someone say. I jumped up out of my seat and walked over to a man with a clip board.

"Hello. I am Dr. Wills, and i was the one who preformed Ms. Marrow's surgery. She had a major blood clot around her brain. She is one very lucky girl. She is doing fine now, just sleeping." I heard everyone around me let out a sigh of relief. " Since she had a problem with her brain. When she wakes up we will need to run some test, to see if there is any damage." 

"Damage? You said she is doing fine. Why would there be any damage?" I said to him.

"The clot could have damaged some nerves. So we just need to see if there is any. You are now allowed to go see her." 

He stepped aside and led us to her room. I opened the door to see her asleep and her head was wrapped up. She had multiple wires and tubes stuck to her. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. I lifted it up and planted a kiss on the back of her hand.  The other boys walked over to the other side of her and each gave her a peck on the forehead. Except for Zayn,. He just stood at the door and stared at her.  I couldn't help but notice a small tear escape his eye. But he quickly wiped it away.

"Zayn? You okay?" I looked over at him, which he still hadn't moved from where he was.

"Oh. Umm. Yeah. I am just going to go use the restroom. I will be right back." He said as he turned on his heels and walked away from the room. 

"I'll go talk to him." Liam said before he followed after Zayn. Good thing i wasn't the only one who noticed that he was acting strange.

___________________

Cassie surgery got over about 4 hours and she still haven't waken up. everyone has went home for the night except for me, Harry, and Macy. Harry and Macy left the room to go get some food. But I stayed in the room with Cassie. I wasn't about to leave her alone, again. 

"Cassie. I know you cant hear me. But i wanted to say that I am sorry. I never should have left you alone at the house. I am so sorry, Cassie." I let a tear or two trickle down my cheeks. I moved my chair up to he bed and grabbed her hand in mine.

"Shut the door

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try"

I started to sing to her. I knew she loved it when any of us boys sang to her. 

"Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands

Touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face"

I tightened my grip on her hand and placed a small kiss on her palm. 

"If we could only have this life

For one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I’ll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love

My heart

Is breathing for this

Moment

In time

I’ll find the words to say

Before you leave me today"

I would have finished the song but my tears stopped me. "Cassie, I am so sorry. This is all my fault. if i was home we wouldn't be here right now. And now when I look at you. You look so broken. So hurt. I am sorry, Love." 

"Niall." I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Harry.  " Niall, Me and Macy are heading home. Why don't you come with us so you can get some sleep."

"No. I am staying here. If she wakes up she is going to want some one here with her. I am not leaving here alone again. "

"Niall, you haven't left the room once. You need to get some sleep. I will drive you and Macy home. Come on."

 "Harry! I am not leaving! Get that into your head!"

"Fine. I will see you in the morning, then." he walked out the room with Macy as they walked hand in hand.

I turned on the TV in Cassie's room. I saw that SpongeBob was on so I decided to watch that. I watched about 4 episodes then turned the TV off.

"Good Night Cassie." then I dozed off the sleep in the chair, while holding onto her hand.

***************Author's Note***************

Okay I am going to slow my updated down a little because I am going on vacation on Friday ( In 3 days). 

I also need to know...THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!!

   - I need to know if you guys want me to have a sequel to this story cause it is coming to the end. But I am willing to write a sequel.

I could write a sequel or I could start to write a whole new fanfic. And if I do complete new fanfic then I want to know which of the boys you would has the main boy.

 Please comment or inbox me on what you want me to do. Thank you guys soooooo much!!! 

26 votes

   and

18 comments?

Love,

  Katie <3